Hacking 2DS Internet Browser results in a crash…

light27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2DS, and I think that the ENTIRE INTERNET BROWSER is gone from my system. If I try to open it, it gives me a luma crash. I think I need to install the entire thing again, but I can’t update it or anything… :nds::whip:

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 2DS, and I think that the ENTIRE INTERNET BROWSER is gone from my system. If I try to open it, it gives me a luma crash. I think I need to install the entire thing again, but I can’t update it or anything… :nds::whip:
Update your system from the System Settings, it will automatically fix any broken system modules. Alternatively, download the latest update for your model and region, and install it with sysUpdater.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't say I've ever heard of this happening before.

Did you do something to the web browser? Is this an old 2DS, or a 2DS XL?

light27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't say I've ever heard of this happening before.

Did you do something to the web browser? Is this an old 2DS, or a 2DS XL?
It’s a 2DS.
Update your system from the System Settings, it will automatically fix any broken system modules. Alternatively, download the latest update for your model and region, and install it with sysUpdater.
Alright, I’ll try that!
Post automatically merged:

Okay, two things;
What's the ID for the Internet Browser?
Also, what 2 versions should I use? (Should I just get the previous version and then update with the new version on my 2DS?)

Last edited by light27,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, two things;
What's the ID for the Internet Browser?
Also, what 2 versions should I use? (Should I just get the previous version and then update with the new version on my 2DS?)
You still haven't said exactly what you did.

Also, what happened when you tried to update your system via System Settings? Y'know, like you were already told to do?

light27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember exactly, I know I didn't do it on purpose. It failed a while ago, but I suppose I could try again...
Edit: Nope.
Post automatically merged:

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! ALL I HAD TO DO WAS DELETE IT IN FBI!!!! YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Last edited by light27,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol