yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
PettingZoo said:
You need some Velvet Acid Christ into you now toni!

Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE(PettingZoo @ Dec 27 2009, 04:38 AM) Toni listen to more VAC now D:
Velvet Acid Christ?! (had to Google
tongue.gif
)

Heard one song on YouTube now, and it's way too mellow for my taste.....It was boring
frown.gif

Listened to one more song.......sounds the same.....mellow....

EDit: The Dark Inside Me was teh first one....and second one was Hard Technology..
Eh, those aren't what you should be going for toni

Listen to stuff like Slut, Pretty Toy, Phucking Phreak, Sex Disease, Decypher (force = authority re, and Exquisite Stench.

Those are a few of some excellent stuff man.

Posts merged

The first 4 are probably some of my most favourites

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
PettingZoo said:

Listen to stuff like Slut, Pretty Toy, Phucking Phreak, Sex Disease, Decypher (force = authority re, and Exquisite Stench.

Posts merged

Checked out all of them, and they are all slow, too melodic, save singing.....really not my thing....I don't say it's a bad music, I simply don't "hear" it..

EDIT: Songs I listen to are usually fast, aggressive, wild, chaotic, loud etc. it has to raise me, make me happy, cheer me.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Toni Plutonij said:
PettingZoo said:

Posts merged

Checked out all of them, and they are all slow, too melodic, save singing.....really not my thing....I don't say it's a bad music, I simply don't "hear" it..

EDIT: Songs I listen to are usually fast, aggressive, wild, chaotic, loud etc. it has to raise me, make me happy, cheer me.

Some of them scare me XD

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
PettingZoo said:

Posts merged

VAC has some of that
tpi.gif
, some of it like Futile (Nazi Bastard) and some others. Though I won't try and force it on you anymore lol, though if you go through some more of their stuff you might find some stuff you like guarantied.

EDIT: lol outgum

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
outgum said:
Some of them scare me XD
You're a manly man! You shouldn't be scared so easily! This music has a strong attitude, everyone should have an attitude!
wink.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(PettingZoo @ Dec 27 2009, 05:02 AM) VAC has some of that
tpi.gif
, some of it like Futile (Nazi Bastard) and some others. Though I won't try and force it on you anymore lol, though if you go through some more of their stuff you might find some stuff you like guarantied.
Well, not so sure about the music, but I've seen two videos and they are great, they really have great music videos!

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Toni Plutonij said:
Never got too much into Stooges, but I really prefer them (and Iggy Pop) to most other rock bands

Ah I figured since Stooges were Protopunk(or so wikipedia says), you would like them.

You probably won't like the rest of the music I like since they are either Rock, Hard Rock or Heavy Metal.

What about Ramones? Have been listening to them quite a lot recently.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Well, not so sure about the music, but I've seen two videos and they are great, they really have great music videos!
Yes, their music videos are quite nice. An interesting thing that lured me into listening to VAC was alot of the movie and tv show samples they use in their music.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Domination said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Never got too much into Stooges, but I really prefer them (and Iggy Pop) to most other rock bands

Ah I figured since Stooges were Protopunk(or so wikipedia says), you would like them.

You probably won't like the rest of the music I like since they are either Rock, Hard Rock or Heavy Metal.

Ramones are amazing.....Love their cartoonish style, and they have great songs..
One of my favorite songs:

And I'm not that keen on old rock, don't like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple but I really like AC DC!

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Domination said:
Toni Plutonij said:

Ramones are amazing.....Love their cartoonish style, and they have great songs..
One of my favorite songs:

And I'm not that keen on old rock, don't like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple but I really like AC DC!
I LOVE THAT RAMONES SONG! Also the film clip is great!

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
NeSchn said:
God Toni, why the F do you live so far away! We really need to make music with one another, we could be masters at it! I was loving all the songs you posted, my favorite were the last two because they were more Punkish but the first two were good too!
Yeah
frown.gif

You know, I had some band project started, but we were to busy so it's currently on hold.....We miss the drummer, and I'd love to have you in band as you're excellent drummer, much better then style of music requires, and it would be great.....but yeah,
frown.gif

(I still plan to contact you to do drums on one song, I have yet to find time to record everything at home, but no rush, when I catch some time)
I know, I would love to play with you in some Punk band because you play true Punk, I have been in some Punk projects that I like with some of my friends but its not true Punk like the stuff you listen to and play
frown.gif

But definitely, hit me up sometime when you record those tracks, I'd love to play a nice beat to them!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Well as Toni hasn't posted in here for a few days I thought I'd sneak some videos in. Not sure if these are his favourite tracks or not, but I hazard I guess he likes the bands at least.
smile.gif

Peter and the Test Tube Babies

Oi Polloi

GBH

King Kurt

Slaughter and The Dogs

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to recommend you The Horrors. I did recommend something to you last year that you liked but I cant remember what it was.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Trolley....you really know me too well
tongue.gif

Love every single track you listed, and slideshow on the Slaughter and The Dogs is from This is England, love that movie!

Let's continue with stuff I enjoy!

And this is just......incredible....amount of energy...
ohmy.gif
(I figure not many will like this)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.