Gaming Mushroom men won't load up

Demya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys
I just got Mushroom men The Spore Wars and it won't load on my gamma loader. It just gives me black screen and stays there forever. I have looked all over the place for a possible solution but i just cant seem to find any, if there is a possible solution to this issue please help me solve it.

BillandAlisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mushroom Men Works Yes NTSC-U 1
Mushroom Men Error Yes / No PAL Black screen before Wiimote strap screen (even using CIOS36v8)

My guess is that you have the PAL game. What you can try is, try downloading the NTSC and convert it to PAL. Maybe you will have some luck.

OR

Download NTSC and Force to play NTSC. (making sure there is no update first..check by using wiu1.1)

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3#G

Nera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Demya said:
is it possible to convert pal to ntsc?
uum You would still get the black screen error :s and your wii won't run it when playing on a PAL wii (unless you Force)

chicken11

Trophies
XP
Country
i have tried several copies of game and getthe same result, just get black screen , think it must be the game and at present there is no patch of some kind,any body having trouble with HOUSE OF DEAD 2 AND 3 RETURN, i cant get 2 to play

LAGUNAMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have tried several copies of game just get black screen even using CIOS36v8 so they is no patch out for this game for the pal vison

I just got Mushroom men The Spore Wars 2 work now if u got gamma force it 2 ntsc and load it works

Demya said:
so its pretty much impossible to run pal mushroom men at the time?

I just got Mushroom men The Spore Wars 2 work now if u got gamma force it 2 ntsc and load it works

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTSC MM works on my PAL with gamma and I didn't have to do shit to make it work.

almo42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Demya said:
so its pretty much impossible to run pal mushroom men at the time?

Just checked, and yes the PAL version of the game works on a PAL machine, but only if you force NTSC within the Backup loader.

gsaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PAL version runs just fine on my PAL 3.2e through gamma without forcing anything. cIOS36rev8 installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: