Mushroom men won't load up

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Demya, Apr 9, 2009.

Apr 9, 2009

Mushroom men won't load up by Demya at 10:21 AM (1,832 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Demya
    OP

Newcomer Demya Newbie

Australia
    hey guys
    I just got Mushroom men The Spore Wars and it won't load on my gamma loader. It just gives me black screen and stays there forever. I have looked all over the place for a possible solution but i just cant seem to find any, if there is a possible solution to this issue please help me solve it.

2. BillandAlisha

Member BillandAlisha GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Mushroom Men Works Yes NTSC-U 1
    Mushroom Men Error Yes / No PAL Black screen before Wiimote strap screen (even using CIOS36v8)

My guess is that you have the PAL game. What you can try is, try downloading the NTSC and convert it to PAL. Maybe you will have some luck.

OR

Download NTSC and Force to play NTSC. (making sure there is no update first..check by using wiu1.1)

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3#G

3. Demya
    OP

Newcomer Demya Newbie

Australia
    is it possible to convert pal to ntsc?

4. Nera

Newcomer Nera Advanced Member

Belgium
    uum You would still get the black screen error :s and your wii won't run it when playing on a PAL wii (unless you Force)

5. Demya
    OP

Newcomer Demya Newbie

Australia
    so its pretty much impossible to run pal mushroom men at the time?

6. chicken11

Member chicken11 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    i have tried several copies of game and getthe same result, just get black screen , think it must be the game and at present there is no patch of some kind,any body having trouble with HOUSE OF DEAD 2 AND 3 RETURN, i cant get 2 to play

7. LAGUNAMAN

Newcomer LAGUNAMAN Newbie

United Kingdom
    i have tried several copies of game just get black screen even using CIOS36v8 so they is no patch out for this game for the pal vison

I just got Mushroom men The Spore Wars 2 work now if u got gamma force it 2 ntsc and load it works

I just got Mushroom men The Spore Wars 2 work now if u got gamma force it 2 ntsc and load it works

8. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    NTSC MM works on my PAL with gamma and I didn't have to do shit to make it work.

9. almo42

Newcomer almo42 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Just checked, and yes the PAL version of the game works on a PAL machine, but only if you force NTSC within the Backup loader.

10. gsaz

Newcomer gsaz Member

United States
    PAL version runs just fine on my PAL 3.2e through gamma without forcing anything. cIOS36rev8 installed.