Multiplayer with DS and PSP

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by LeomelsonBato, Feb 3, 2012.

1. LeomelsonBato
    OP

LeomelsonBato GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2012
    hmm... this is an unusual question though.....
    is there any Game that can play together with a NDS and a PSP because i saw a video playing Quake with a PSP linked with a NDS.... im thinking if..is there any Game except for Quake that i can play with an NDS and a PSP???

(im asking this because my Friend has a PSP and i has an NDS...its really nice if we can play together)

2. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    I'm 100% sure that a game like that cannot exist.
    As for homebrew, it is possible. But the PSP and DS are completely different in hardware, and software. So I doubt that this can be created.

3. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    There was a Tic-Tac-Toe homebrew game that could be played between the DS and PSP, via Wifi, but that's the only title I know of like that.

4. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Jan 29, 2012
    im thinking of using an emulator.... They had the same game with a Different Device....
    if theres a way

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    If the emulator on both sides supports linking to the other emulator yes, but I'm not aware of a single emulator for any system that does that on the DS/PSP.

But judging from your other thread no, Tekken 1/2/3 won't run on the DS properly.

6. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Jan 29, 2012
    i think there is a NES Emulator that can connect to PSP and NDS but will be needing a WiFi connection..... (saw it on YouTube)

@other thread: no im not expecting to run Tekken 1/2/3 its just a thought... im thinking of running any Tekken except for Tekken Advance.... but running Tekken 1/2/3 even if its slow is still nice.