ROM Hack Mugen no Frontier EXCEED menu translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One that I know works is the MHS one. Pretty sure you apply the translation first and then Rudolph's child's play patch. You may or may not have to pad the file in a hex editor before you do rudolph's patch though.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
No one has contributed to the translation since the first patch's release, if this goes on I'm afraid we won't reach the 2nd patch release...
frown.gif

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
squall23 said:
Done most of Axel's and Suzuka's weapons, and then some other ones like Xiaomu and Aschen.
You're just translating names, if you want to do that then at least don't leave the untranslated info behind.
e.g.

Mohican Armor -> Mohican Armor???????????????????

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Noitora said:
squall23 said:
Done most of Axel's and Suzuka's weapons, and then some other ones like Xiaomu and Aschen.
You're just translating names, if you want to do that then at least don't leave the untranslated info behind.
e.g.

Mohican Armor -> Mohican Armor???????????????????
Yeah, I should've done that for the ones I didn't know the info for, but most of the ones I did translate I also translated the info as well.

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Iskatar's trans sounds good,

and I just posted this on the spreadsheet, please check it

[*]Confuse ATK-10 Activates With Probability[*]Concentration Restores 10% of SP Activates With Probability, When SP is Below 30%[*]Weak FistInvokes Spirit Command [Assault]. Activates With Probability[*]Hidden Strength/Last ResortDEF/CRT/EVA+10.Activates With Probability, When HP is Below 30% ?[*]Spirit Wall Invokes Spirit Command [Dance] [Barrier/Kekkai] Activates With Probability, When HP is Below 50% [*]Breathing Adjustment /Synchronize Invokes Spirit Command [Combination] Activates With Probability[*]Arrogance EVA-10. Activates With Probability[*]Wing It Invokes Spirit Command [Direct Hit]. Activates With Probability[*]Egoistic Body Invokes Spirit Command [Exaltation]. Activates With Probability, When HP is Below 50%[*]Foresight Invokes Spirit Command [Flash]. Activates With Probability, when HP is Below 30%[*]High Tension Invokes Spirit Command [Awakening]. Activates With Probability, When COM is Below 80%[*]Gun Fight Invokes Spirit Command [Figthing Spirit]. Activates With Probability[*]Quicksilver TEC-10. Activates With Probability[*]Gun Fight Invokes Spirit Command [Figthing Spirit]. Activates With Probability[*]Pioneering Spirit Invokes Spirit Command [Passion]. Activates With Probability, n> When F.GAUGE is Below 30%[*]Figthing Spirit Invokes Spirit Command [Will Power]. Activates With Probability[*]Ironclad Rules of Hunter Invokes Spirit Command [Bull's Eye]. Activates With Probability[*]Revival Restores 100% of HP/SP/COM. Activates With Probability, When HP/SP is Below 10%[*]Calmness SPD-10. Activates With Probability[*]One Hit Kill Techinque's/Ultimate Skill's Knowledge Invokes Spirit Command . Activates With Probability[*]Sensitive Body Invokes Spirit Command [Flash]. Activates With Probability, When HP is Below 50%[*]Basic Swordplay Invokes Spirit Command [Thrust]. Activates With Probability[*]Good Fortune Invokes Spirit Command [Luck]. Activates With Probability, When SP is Below 50%[*]Charisma Invokes Spirit Command [Combination]. Activates With Probability[*]Short HP-5% Damage. Activates With Probability[*]Repair Kit Restores 10% of HP. Activates With Probability[*]Solar Panel F.GAUGE+ 10%. Activates With Probability[*]In-Fight Invokes Spirit Command [Focus]. Activates With Probability[*]Full Block Invokes Spirit Command [Faith]. Activates With Probability, When SP Below 50%[*]G-Wall Invokes Spirit Command [Iron Wall]. Activates With Probability, When HP is Below 50%

Shintek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Isn't the actual %chance listed anymore in these game? The US Prequel was like this:
Pioneer Spirit: Uses Spirit Command Passion. 30% chance of activation when F. GAUGE < 30%.

'Activates With Probability' sounds kinda strange. Still, your translation is understandable and my suggestion is just for the eye, looking at the first game.

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yep it is sounds strange, but translating without any % number, that's what the spreadsheet says...

that's why i'm only translating half of it, until someone can confirm it, like yours...thx

with this

確率で発動 = Kakuritsu de Hatsudou = Activates/Activation with Probability/Percentage (or "Chances of Activation with")

hope someone can clarify this

Nick_Andros

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this language patch include the AP patch? I haven't read anything about it here but i already know that the same file can't be patched with both. Having the game in english is great but not if it freezes and/or won't save.

Iskatar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamakireta said:
Yep it is sounds strange, but translating without any % number, that's what the spreadsheet says...

that's why i'm only translating half of it, until someone can confirm it, like yours...thx

with this

????? = Kakuritsu de Hatsudou = Activates/Activation with Probability/Percentage (or "Chances of Activation with")

hope someone can clarify this
\

Pretty sure it's something like "Probability of Activation." "Activation Chance" works too, I would think. This from someone with no JPN knowledge at all, so...

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Demonbart said:
keubibo said:
Hey Anyone know when is this game's ver E released? Thank you ^__^
It's not gonna be released in Europe, just like its predecessor. Hell, I'd even be surprised if it makes it to the States before 2011!

Sigh...
Atlus really needs an European branch. (That's how you call it, right?)
So many good Atlus games that have never been localized in Europe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ