ROM Hack Mugen no Frontier EXCEED menu translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizzle137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering how do you put the music quote on the spreadsheet.
Edit 1:I translate the rest of the music the only way you can tell is that i don't have the music quote
Edit 2:translated number 33 and 55 on item

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks to Demonbart and Iskatar for their correction

Here's another trans
QUOTE said:
?????????????????????????????????(???)?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
a 765 years old demon-fox called by the name of Senko(Hermit Fox), a “Shinra”’s agent, a Japanese Government’s Special Forces to handle extreme phenomenon. She/He has a Cheerful and optimistic personality. [There..there] is Her/His favorite line. He/she loves nerdy hobbies such as anime, manga, internet, cosplay, and watching pro wrestling. He’s / she’s an excellent agent, who prepares a katana and two pieces of guns, in addition he/she also able to perform witchcraft to fight

QUOTE said:
?.?.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
A battle android ver.4 (clearing weapon KP-X, a hit model exclusively (made) to fight Genosis) produced by victor industry, that came from the future, T.C 4700 era to be precise. He/she has lots of external and internal armaments. Eventhough He’s/She’s an inorganic who doesn’t possess any human feelings and expressionless , but he/she has a impossibility analyzing blackbox, and sometimes he/she shows some great of kindness look on his/her face

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
A Duo that has lost their memories, they’ve transferred from an unknown world. Accel is a Cheerful and easygoing type of person, but according to Alfymi he/she has a different personality before they’ve transferred, his/her favorite line is [~ this is]. Alfymi personality is gentle and quiet, and sometimes spontaneous. His/her favorite line is [~Right]. Possessing strange kind of power, and aware that itself is not a human.

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Here's the rest of the untranslated text from spreadsheet, please check it and correct it if you find something
that looks odds/funny (lol and i just start playing the 1st Endless frontier
rolleyes.gif
)

cheers

• ????????“?????”??????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • By setting up the Skill in Battle / Map Menu ? The Newly Gained/Added “Normal Attack Skill” is available to use for the first time.

[*]???????????FRONT????????????BACK???????????????????????FRONT???????????[*]Change Position. FRONT Fighting as the Vanguard; BACK Supporting as a Rear Guard. when Less than 4 Persons (available), FRONT is the only one that can be set.

[*]?????????????????????????FRONT?????????????????????????????????????[*]Setting Up Support Character to perform support attacks during the battles . Support Character Set for FRONT Character can show up and commence support attacks during the battles.

[*]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[*]Image Battle (Training Battle). Pressing A Button, after setting up all the condition will commence the Image Battle.

[*]??????????????????????????????????????????[*]Position cannot be changed because, there is only 1 playable character at the moment.

[*]???????????????????????????????????????????[*]Support Character cannot be set, because there is no Support character available at the moment

[*]????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[*]At This Moment Image Battle (Training Battle) cannot be started. (Image battle cannot be started while inside a town or a particular place)

[*]???????????????????????????????????????????????????????“??”?????????????[*]Pressing A Button After setting up all the condition will commence the image battle. Defeating Enemy, All Party Member Down, or “Escape” will end the image battle

[*]????????????????????????????????????????????????[*]Are you want to Finish Setting up Position / Support, and Enter the Boss Battle ? (if you choose [NO], You will be returned to the formation screen)

[*]??????????????????????????????????????[*]Set Initial Battle Position Support Defense Activation Standby BGM Volume SE Volume VOICE Volume

[*]?????????????????????????????????????????????????????[*]Set Initial Battle Position Support Defense Activation Standby BGM Volume SE Volume VOICE Volume Battle BGM Volume

[*]???????????????????????????????????[*]By Setting it to OFF, You Will be Returned to In-Battle Altered Position’s Map

[*]ON?????????OFF???????????????????????????
  • ON will Start Standby state automatically, while OFF will start the standby state when Left Button is pressed

[*]??????????????????????[*]Normal playback selection of Battle BGM

[*]??????????????????????????????[*]Random playback selection from All BGM Within The Game

[*]???????????????????????(??????)?????????????????????????????????????NEW GAME?????????????????????????????????????????[*]Play again from the beginning by Loading the Cleared Save Data with Item (Excluding Treasures), Money, and time Play at the same state from before. Please try to continue playing/challenging it, since it has different part when played with a [NEW GAME].

wakil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when will it finished ?
i'm sure it will be great even not the story that translated
and what is the meaning "Graphics: 100%" "Skills : 60%" in hacking and translation ?

Shintek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks a lot for the patch, I really can't wait to play this game and for atlus to get it translated

beerneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gamakireta said:
QUOTE said:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
A Duo that has lost their memories, they’ve transferred from an unknown world. Accel is a Cheerful and easygoing type of person, but according to Alfymi he/she has a different personality before they’ve transferred, his/her favorite line is [~ this is]. Alfymi personality is gentle and quiet, and sometimes spontaneous. His/her favorite line is [~Right]. Possessing strange kind of power, and aware that itself is not a human.

In most the the games and previous ones, thier names are Axel and Alfimi, I dont know japanese but I do play srw games

Kyo 3-16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it doesn't, and I have a problem.

This patch works.

The AP patch I have works.

I cannot patch the game twice, since both patches will only work a clean rom. Either one or the other.

Help? I can upload it if you like.

Snch3j1b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patch the game with the translation patch.

Then use the Rudolph Child's Play patch in the release thread.

Worked for me - using an ancient R4 w/ YS Menu

RicardoToddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello friends, I'm new to forum and also I have been following the translation of you for some time, I would like to help but am not good at Japanese. Anyway need some of you put the patch is some other server, because it's giving this link as broken here, if they can put in mediafire or filetrip would be very grateful, thank you and keep up the wonderful job ^ ^

boomie0123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've been following this too, but there's a problem here. I tried first patching the Translation, and then The no AP, but an error message shows up. is there any way to combine the 2 patches, or maybe make it possible to patch the translation over the no AP?

boomie0123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boomie0123 said:
Okay, I've been following this too, but there's a problem here. I tried first patching the Translation, and then The no AP, but an error message shows up. is there any way to combine the 2 patches, or maybe make it possible to patch the translation over the no AP?

Oh, and btw I'm using an M3DS real, with Sakura Firmware

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
boomie0123 said:
boomie0123 said:

Oh, and btw I'm using an M3DS real, with Sakura Firmware
I'm using EDGE 1.8 (the latest firmware) and I don't need to use the AP patch anymore because the latest firmware has a game fix included. Does your latest Sakura firmware have a game fix too? If yes, you don't need AP patch too.
I see in filetrip.net the latest M3 Sakura is v1.46X (March 6th, 2010), are you using the latest sakura firmware?

wakil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the meaning "Graphics: 100%" "Skills : 60%" in hacking and translation ?

Posts merged

what is the meaning "Graphics: 100%" "Skills : 60%" in hacking and translation ?

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wakil99 said:
when will it finished ?
i'm sure it will be great even not the story that translated
and what is the meaning "Graphics: 100%" "Skills : 60%" in hacking and translation ?
It's done when it's done.
And I'm pretty sure that Graphics 100% means that all menu graphics have been translated, and Skills:60% means that 60% of the skill names have been translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol