Hacking muahhhh!!!!! let me join the club :)

warlock110

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
placed an order for an R4 + 2 X 1GB micro SD kingston from newegg... i'll go pick up my DS lite later from target/CC or wherever... been waiting for this thing for a long time before i have money to buy everything at once... now which color is good... i'm a guy and i perfer not to have to wip out a pink DS lite on the bus or in the library lol.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently, girls love a guy who wears pink clothes, for example...... So that may well extend to the colour of your DS also ??
You could be beating them off with sticks if you get a pinky
laugh.gif

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a white, and the only thing keeping me from trading it in and getting a black is the complaints that I've read about the fingerprints showing up really well on a black DSL.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When the lite was first released I got the black one. It easily got full of fingerprints and I was wiping them off all the time. I had to return it because of a dead pixel near the centre of the top screen. I then got the white DS which is a lot better for fingerprints.

YetiXX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.swollenyeti.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Fingerprints show up like holy hell on a DSL Black. I wish I'd bought white (it would also go with my MacBook better).

I too am just awaiting my R4 and microSD. C'mon postie!!!

YetiXX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.swollenyeti.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Fingerprints show up like holy hell on a DSL Black. I wish I'd bought white (it would also go with my MacBook better).

I too am just awaiting my R4 and microSD. C'mon postie!!!

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got a white one, but I'd say to get a black one or any darker colors. As with just about everything else (cars, clothes, etc.), white shows dirt a lot quicker than a darker color does.

U are correct, but this is not the case with the DS.
You can see dirt and fingerprints way easier on the darker DS then on the white one.

And @ that guy who said girl's love guys who wear pink, that's not really true.
Straight guys who wear pink are just really sure about their heterosexuality.
That gives off some kind of confidence and that's more attractive then being a wallflower at clubs, etc.

Q~

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got a white one, but I'd say to get a black one or any darker colors. As with just about everything else (cars, clothes, etc.), white shows dirt a lot quicker than a darker color does.

U are correct, but this is not the case with the DS.
You can see dirt and fingerprints way easier on the darker DS then on the white one.

And @ that guy who said girl's love guys who wear pink, that's not really true.
Straight guys who wear pink are just really sure about their heterosexuality.
That gives off some kind of confidence and that's more attractive then being a wallflower at clubs, etc.

Q~
Hmm...this is only true because the DSL has that little transparent glossy-like outlining over it. Therefore, on darker colors, it contrasts so they show up easier. With white, I guess it's harder to see anything because it doesn't contrast with clear as much. The inside of the DS, on the buttons and D-Pad would be the only thing to even worry about. As long as your hands are clean though ;p I let a couple of my friend's kids play with mine and let's just say it was the first time I ever had to clean my DS over the course of owning it.

warlock110

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol for real... now i'm thinking about getting me one of those pink one... luckily since holidays are over.. the stuff get restock i can get about any color avaiable at BB or CC.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Always when my friends are playing my DS it gets so fucking dirty, I'm not a neatfreak or anything but that's really anoying.
I kinda always have to clean the outside for fingerprints, cuz' I like it to be smooth.
Just like the rest of my high-tech gadgets xD.

My gf's getting a Pink DS, she got off Ebay for a pretty cheap price.
I think the Pink DS isn't at all gay, it looks pretty awesome.
Hope she starts owning me, I love competition!

Q~

ydnar64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I own one of the big old school grey ones. But if i were to buy one i would go with black. It's very sleek looking. Maybe Finger prints trasfer easily but it sure looks cool. It's like IPODS. I much rather have a black one. Pink would be cool only as a novelity purpose. Get the Pink one if you want attention.

kirra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't recommend the Pink (to guys) one unless you want attention or strike up a convo about it.

White is the best choice IMO, b/c it looks clean even when you have fingerprint smudges all over =]!

warlock110

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't recommend the Pink (to guys) one unless you want attention or strike up a convo about it.

White is the best choice IMO, b/c it looks clean even when you have fingerprint smudges all over =]!

Looks like i'll be getting a pink one...
smile.gif
can't find any other colors in stock at 129.99.. i got mine for 117 new from dell.
now it's a race to see which one get here first...

newegg
modchip.com
or DELL

hahah either way i'll have it by the end of this week.... all of them are 3 day bussiness shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-