MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Would be funny if this releases before atmosphere...
Everyone is releasing before Atmosphere... I think Michael wants to finish the LayeredFS bit before publically launching the CFW. Have any CFW makers been able to remove the software cap from the networking speeds being crippled to 50Mbit/s?

cyfaws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But this might be where the brick code comes into play...

Sorry for butting in, but hasn't bricks stemmed from attempts at reverse-engineering the boot.dat? Or is there something I've missed that indicates there may be some nastiness hiding inside the dongle also?

Reactions: cearp

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for butting in, but hasn't bricks stemmed from attempts at reverse-engineering the boot.dat? Or is there something I've missed that indicates there may be some nastiness hiding inside the dongle also?
I'm not certain which file hides the brick code, it could be within license.dat for all we know... I'm definitely the wrong person to ask about these things.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so there will be no license with this so that means I should have held off on this tx os thing all together :( o well at lest it was a good wast of $35 at lest it was not any more then that.

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally understand that, but do you think it's a majority of us?

Yes since there's save editors and people requestIng modded saves for there games on the other part of this forum and it would be easier to use cheats rather than go through all that save editing crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr