Hacking MT card Software Ver2.2 released, support emunand 9.2

artisticMink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Leaked keys or not. In the end, competition is a good thing.

If there is actually any competition behind the scenes and it's not all fabricated inside some chinese guys basement.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question....which I could answer myself I guess as I have the MT card.......did they lock their loader from booting without the MT card present like GW did?

If not then doesn't this release give everyone on 4.5 emunand again and the ability to install run .cia files (I guess you have to work out how to get the DevMenu installed without using a flash cart).....I will have to try this in the AM.

Also I like some of the save stuff MT has done. I was able to take my Fire Emblem save that had no header (played first with scene rom), using MT I could put it on my Fire Emblem cart (bought after I finished first play thru because well it is my favorite 3DS game and deserved to be purchased), then I installed a .cia of Fire Emblem, then I used the Nintendo save transfer tool to move my save from the card into the 3DS.........it worked, so now I have my FE save and can start another play thru on lunatic+.

I know GW has an eeprom (not sure about MT). I wish I could spoof the GW card as a game cartridge, load any save onto eeprom and then use the Nintendo tool to transfer the save to SD.

Really both GW and MT have been good purchases for me, and I love where we are at, I just wish we could get better save tools....WTF now that they can decrypt roms can't saves be decrypted and re-encrypted (this way you could convert those 6.x+ keyed games to 4.5 and vice versa...please oh gods of modding/hacking....just give me some decent save conversion tools......I guess the fear is all the cheaters?

PS.....everything working great on 9.2....used my GW emunand partition and no problems. Installed BBB Menu and installed Shantae and a few other .cia to confirm it is working (fire emblem obviously). Tried a .3dz version of Smash and worked great, online no problems.

dave88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm new to the scene. My problem is that I don't get MT3D XXXX showing after I launch the exploit (MT Mode and Classic mode) it just says Ver. 4.4.0-4E in Settings. Therefore I am worried about updating cause it might update the sysNAND.
I have backed up the Nand through MT card menu, am using 4GB Micro SD inside an SD adapter for the 3DS SD. have over 1.2GB free space and other games launch just fine but SSBB doesn't. Is it safe to update if the MT3D XXXX doesn't show up?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm new to the scene. My problem is that I don't get MT3D XXXX showing after I launch the exploit (MT Mode and Classic mode) it just says Ver. 4.4.0-4E in Settings. Therefore I am worried about updating cause it might update the sysNAND.
I have backed up the Nand through MT card menu, am using 4GB Micro SD inside an SD adapter for the 3DS SD. have over 1.2GB free space and other games launch just fine but SSBB doesn't. Is it safe to update if the MT3D XXXX doesn't show up?
No it's not did u format emunand?

Make sure to backup your big sd because I'm pretty sure it will format it

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, I formatted on windows to FAT32 then copied Launcher.dat
Ok launch the exploit holding L (go to settings profile dsprofile) but hold L when booting it will bring you to mt menu then click format emunand make sure to make a backup of sd card (big one) then patiently wait for everything to happen

then the next time you boot into mt mode you will see the mt4.4.0 ONLY WHEN YOU SEE THAT UPDATE do not leave setting when you see clearly mt4.4.0 go straight to update let me know if have any other problem

dave88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just formatted the emuNAND and the MT3D came up! I thought formatting would delete 'everything' including Launcher.dat

I'm updating through System/update system now

thank you for your quick replies 4gionz

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just formatted the emuNAND and the MT3D came up! I thought formatting would delete 'everything' including Launcher.dat

I'm updating through System/update system now

thank you for your quick replies 4gionz
No problemo

dave88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using 2GB SD (thought it was 4GB) updated, took like an hour, and SSBB still won't start, it says MT3D 9XXXX.
It says on my pc that the sd card is full with 855MB but it's 2GB....
Any ideas would be appreciated

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using 2GB SD (thought it was 4GB) updated, took like an hour, and SSBB still won't start, it says MT3D 9XXXX.

On gateway, you need 4GB or higher SD for SSB. I assume MT has the same requirement.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Emunand uses 1GB of your SD card. And to play Smash Bros you'll need a 4GB card or bigger.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1