MS2.10 Child

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by jurassicplayer, Mar 9, 2010.

Mar 9, 2010

MS2.10 Child by jurassicplayer at 8:58 PM (1,363 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. jurassicplayer
    OP

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    I glanced at Moonlight's website just a moment ago and I saw a peculiar download link. Attempting to google translate the readme and the other things says that it has something to do with the earphone sound quality or something, but its too garbled to actually understand. Does anyone happen to know what it is? I mean I know what files are in the download, but what exactly does it do xD?
    Source

2. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    Yep. On filetrip. [​IMG]

Moonshell 2.10 Child edition

Here is an Engrish version (google) of the Japanese readme.txt :

3. HoTsHoT89

Member HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    I can't tell much of a difference in sound quality, nor I could find the Bass / Treble Equalizer adjustment setting myself. In fact, I now get skipping with certain 320K MP3s with the update.

4. AAcrazyman

Member AAcrazyman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    sorry hotshot89.... try reinstalling moonshell 2.10 and then adding the patch right away.
    i noticed the sound quality went down after 2.07.... you really notice it when you turn the sound up as high as it can go!

5. HoTsHoT89

Member HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    I've found another problem. The Child 2.10 lags a lot more during music playback compared to the standard 2.10 version, which lags so much until you can't even input double or triple taps on the L and R buttons properly.

It would be nice if anyone else could confirm my findings, but right now I'm going back the the stable version.

On 100% it's usually loud enough if you're on earphones [​IMG]

6. Xenon++

Member Xenon++ Taiju Yamada

Japan
    He says that MoonShell2.10 for child is heavy due to (slightly better) sound driver.
    Anyway I won't update though...

7. ericling

Member ericling GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    This absulutely a must for me =) Because I hear songs in Moonshell and will use Earphone for sure =)

I kinda disspointed when MS2.10 and i thought it is really final build,since the sound quality not really good. Who knows another update =)I hope this will fix all the "buzz" sound in songs.