ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, there's a homebrew called Moonshell. Just download the newest one, and put it on your flashkart. It also plays music,.

Also, the moonshell can only read movie files that are in DPG format. Download the latest BatchDPG and convert your videos. There's a guide about it on the NDS- Hardwares, devices, and utilities section. It should be stickied. Afterwards, just put it on the memory card, and moonshell should detect it.

frostbyte211

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so the same moonshelll i have been using for playing games ?? is that what you are talking about ?? i currently have the the 1.61, should i upgrade it ?

also does batch dpg convert dvds too ??

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot that Ez-Flash uses moonshell as its GUI. (I have a different flashkart, you see). Also, upgrade your cart to the newest firmware, if there is one. It's not nessesary, but it makes improvements.

Also, BatchDPGs can convery AVI, MP4, and a few others. What do you mean by DVD?

frostbyte211

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ojsinnerz said:
I forgot that Ez-Flash uses moonshell as its GUI. (I have a different flashkart, you see). Also, upgrade your cart to the newest firmware, if there is one. It's not nessesary, but it makes improvements.

Also, BatchDPGs can convery AVI, MP4, and a few others. What do you mean by DVD?

dvd as in, i put dvd in computer and BatchDPG sees it and convert its

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)