1. dysan

OP dysan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Greece
    Hello,

I'm originally from Greece and created my psn account there on ps3 and around 2 years ago I moved to Poland and now I'm considering buying a used ps4.

can I change the store region to Poland or do I have to keep buying from the Greek online store?

what happens with psplus? what kind of subscription card should I buy? should I get a code from a Greek or Polish store or it simply doesn't matter and should just buy the cheapest european one online?

are there any other potential problems by using an account in a different country than it was created in?

thanks.

2. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    I’m in UK and have a UK account on one profile. For reviewing I needed a USA account, so I made one on the USA PlayStation site, then made a second profile on my console, and logged in with my USA account.

I now have UK account and US account on one console :)

In my example if I want PSPLUS I need an EU code for my UK account and an US code for my US account.

3. dysan

OP dysan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Greece
    so if I want to keep my current profile/trophies/friends/cloud saves, I should use the greek online store and get psplus from greece only

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - question, account, country