Most stupid accident you've ever had

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
If you drop a glass bowl from 30cm above a surface don't try and catch it.
Grabbing a handful of broken glass = fun! Um, not
rolleyes.gif

(or should this be "don't wash a glass bowl under a running tap"?)

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This wasn't really my fault, but it's still accident. Friend of mine was like 20-30 meters away playing something with wooden stick etc. Suddenly he yells "I'VE THE POWER" or whatever he-man says. (In finnish: MINULLA ON VOIMAA) and throws the stick while spinning and it flew to my head and hit almost my eye. It's just stupid when you think about it.
But was funny back then (few years ago). I really have accidents all the time, just couldn't recall anything better atm.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're gonna recreate William Tell, at least use an airsoft pistol (6mm) not BB pistol (4.5mm) with plastic bullets...

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was in a car crash accident and I could have avoided it, but instead of pushing the brakes, I accelerated to make it "worthy", you know, like when you crash in Out Run, you can push the brakes and still crash and just move to the right side, but if you never push the brakes you flip over to the screen...

Of course it was a mild crash but the lady had the fault... I just spiced up a little bit...

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I jumped down a small flight of stairs many a time, then like after like 10 times, I landed awkwardly on the side of my foot. Which ended in me having a fractured ankle, But I was like 10 years or less old and didn't even know the goodness of gaming beyond super mario land 2 and Crash bandicoot 2.

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i actually havent seriously hurt myself, so i guess im glad for that
i think the worst injury ive ever had was when i was 9
for some reason, i was sticking a knife into carrots and then lowering them into a blender so it would chop up :S
(yeah, dont ask, i think i was bored.)
[keep in mind it was like a super super sharp knife, eh]
then the knife wouldnt go into this one carrot, and i tried to force it in
and it skid across and i cut my index finger on my left hand
and it was really deep, and it didnt even hurt. although it was bleeding everywhere, even all over the carrots
HUGEE gash
so i just washed it and forgot about it
and then i go off to read and my mom sees blood in the kitchen and then sees blood going down my finger
and she freaks out so badly about what i did :l
and then she said i needed stitches.
but i didnt, it healed by it self in a few months.
kept opening up though, and the truth is
papercuts hurt more than that :l
and i still have a horrible scar

and thats my 2 cents
smile.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cherryduck said:
Linkiboy said:
If you're gonna recreate William Tell, at least use an airsoft pistol (6mm) not BB pistol (4.5mm) with plastic bullets...

lol they definitely weren't plastic, that was a lead pellet that ended up in my head
laugh.gif

So much is explained by that fact ...

zannyuk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I was six I was wandering through the hallway and noticed one of my parents photos hanging on the wall was crooked. Only thing to hand to step up onto so i could straighten the picture was my brothers pushchair. Anyway I stood on footrest, break wasn't on, I tumbled to floor and broke my arm, plaster for 6 weeks
frown.gif

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
I now have a scar on my elbow after I tried to run and carry a friend who's both taller and heavier than me.

It resulted in my legs collapsing and me having a nice deep gash in my elbow.

Andri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.i-pwn.net
XP
Country
A few days after I got my car license, I was - by some crazy reason - driving on a side road, or whatever it's called, you know, for the people walking. And there's this what, 10cm high edge or whatever. So I said, Guys! If I reverse real fast, we might jump! So I hit the gas and BAM! I rammed a dumpster or whatever
tongue.gif
Probably the most embarrassing story to retell. (That has happened to me)

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
SavageWaffle said:
Well, this happend about 5/24/08, after i watched Iron Man with friends, two girls came along. One of the girls, tried to "rape" me. Tried to take cloths/pants off. I started running like shit, then i went into the bathroom, locked the door, but the other girl was in the bathroom, and we ended up making out LOL.

At your age? Yeah, right.

@ontopic
1) Bought a air pistol back in Poland and was trying it on my bike. Riding down a big hill I kept aiming on Stop signs and shooting, but then BOOM I hit a fence, flew and landed in a ditch. No really serious injuries tho.

2) Was playing at school with friends, running around the swing set and slides (long time ago, we were playing tag). I hop on to the Slide since it was the "safe zone" and then after a while jump off, but I land on my friend and break my elbow. He didn't have any injuries
tongue.gif

Im 17?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SavageWaffle said:
Salamantis said:
SavageWaffle said:
Well, this happend about 5/24/08, after i watched Iron Man with friends, two girls came along. One of the girls, tried to "rape" me. Tried to take cloths/pants off. I started running like shit, then i went into the bathroom, locked the door, but the other girl was in the bathroom, and we ended up making out LOL.

At your age? Yeah, right.

@ontopic
1) Bought a air pistol back in Poland and was trying it on my bike. Riding down a big hill I kept aiming on Stop signs and shooting, but then BOOM I hit a fence, flew and landed in a ditch. No really serious injuries tho.

2) Was playing at school with friends, running around the swing set and slides (long time ago, we were playing tag). I hop on to the Slide since it was the "safe zone" and then after a while jump off, but I land on my friend and break my elbow. He didn't have any injuries
tongue.gif

Im 17?

I thought you were 13 >.<

Anyways it's not 'normal' for 2 random girls to come and start 'raping' you.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Linkiboy said:
I tried to do a magic trick over webcam, two in fact, and screwed both of them up.

Next time you make me go get my headphones from downstairs to watch you do the tricks rehearse more
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.