OP
Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
mortalkombat4.gif

Type A of course indicates it plays on both gameboy color and the gameboy. Honestly however I don't think anyone would want to play it on either as it is such a horrible game (I refuse to use the word port because this game is based on what appears to be the engine for the earlier gameboy mortal kombat games). Do not get me wrong, I like the mortal kombat series, this game however is a degree of bad seldom seen in a released commercial product. As far as emulation goes with lameboy I really don't remember how bad it was on an actual gameboy color, but it was about the same experience in lameboy, the sound may be slightly distorted in lameboy, but honestly it was pretty bad on the cartridge anyway. The game features combat codes that only require 1 person to input which can impact the game and unlock reptile, halve your opponent or your own life, and their are also fatalities which are little movies and do not take place on the same screen as kombat takes place. Pulling off fatalities and special moves is almost feels random as the controls aren't as responsive as they need to be, the AI is really really stupid so winning isn't about skill so much as button mashing. The background music is irritating at best. All in all, this game is an abomination and I'd expect better quality out of a pirate, let alone the company that produced the original. This was a miserable and greedy attempt at exploiting money out of people by midway in conjunction with Digital eclipse software which developed this nightmare. Avoid this game unless you are collecting Variations of Mortal Kombat. It has no replay value at all and very little initial play value either.

Release Date: 1997
Developer: Digital Eclipse Software
Category of game: Street Fighting
Description of Game: Punch, kick and kill your opponents progressing through the game til the end.
Replay Value: None whatsoever
System: Gameboy Color Type A
Demo Play: Yes
Emulation Problems with Lameboy .90: Possibly speed and sound, nothing that effects gameplay for better or worse.
Emulation Problems with goomba included with M3 Real's latest firmware: Haven't tried

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.