Status
Not open for further replies.

madeinair

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, Im here to share and make it easy for everyone with a DSTT cart to use moonshell 2.06 (Stable Release) as an operating system for Videos, music, text, homebrew and even commercial roms, this version of Moonshell doesnt stop the YSMenu and its the most stable that allows commercial rom loading, all ive done is followed tutorials on how to set it up and ive made an easy package where u can just drag and drop the folders and files into the root of the card to get it to work, if u want to go to the YSMenu just hold B whilst loading any game.
Anyway, ive tested this on the original DSTT with my own DS Lite on 2GB and 8GB micro Sd Cards, all u have to do is extract the 7z file with 7Zip, u will then get the folders and files, copy and paste all these files into the Root of the card and voila.
Please make sure u choose the right file, this is dependant on ur Micro SD capacity size.

For 2GB (Or Less) Micro SD DSTT Cards

For over 2GB Micro SD DSTT Cards

A little note, im not a programmer, so i really dont know how to change things within the code of moonshell or YSMenu, so excuse me for that
I also LOVE the DSTT card, its awesome has super built and does the job perfectly for a good price.
anndd this is actually my first post ever, so im really new to the GBA temp area,
smile.gif
pleased to meet u all

Thanks guys
smile.gif

and if there are any problems or things not working, let me know and ill try my best
biggrin.gif

Reactions: Tempylon

madeinair

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ohh, i checked the link, cant seem to know how to load it, can u post the file of it for dstt thx

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
madeinair said:
ohh, i checked the link, cant seem to know how to load it, can u post the file of it for dstt thx

the link wasnt to moonshell

it was to alternative firmware where the latest one works fine

basically this stuff you've created isnt needed as its old and theres better more compatible stuff out there

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

madeinair

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ohh sorry for that, so the rules stop me from mentioning moonshell or ysmenu??
One quick question, ive look at retrogamefans page, but where is this alternative firmware??

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
madeinair said:
ohh sorry for that, so the rules stop me from mentioning moonshell or ysmenu??
One quick question, ive look at retrogamefans page, but where is this alternative firmware??

no because you stole RGF's files without permission

RGF's firmware is the Alternative

madeinair

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
owh dangg, xD, its what i had on my DSTT so i didnt notice xD
jst wanted to make it easier for people to use it for that, but now that the links gone whats the use -.-'' really had high hopes for this forums, thought people who actually help each other

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
madeinair said:
owh dangg, xD, its what i had on my DSTT so i didnt notice xD
jst wanted to make it easier for people to use it for that, but now that the links gone whats the use -.-'' really had high hopes for this forums, thought people who actually help each other

they do

just read the rules

and dont steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*