Hacking Moonshell video error

Ness42153

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if its been answered, (sorry but i couldnt find anything in the search) but i just placed videos on my sd chip and went to the moonshell to play them. it was all good the first time, i saw my 4 videos of AMV comedians and played one, turned off my ds and came back later to check it again. when i loaded the middle option the moonshell as it was loading said error and immidiatly played the last video i played

anyone know how to fix this?

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
The loading screen of moonshell always shows that error message, in case it stops loading so then you can read that message and fix the problem. If you wish to read this message hold down start during the moonshell boot up. I think that is what you are talking about other than that it doenst mean anything. When you quit moonshell and open it back up again it will automatically play back the last video you played if you didn't quit at the way back to root of your micro sd card (considering only if you keep your videos in a separate folder). To prevent this auto resuming on videos when you boot up Moonshell, quit the video by pressing the button 'b' and then continue pressing 'b' until you reach the root of your micro sd card. Then quit moonshell and go back into it and it shouldn't play any videos. You can change these setting in the the moonshell.ini or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKZFk5t3czs&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&start_radio=1&rv=1lsn2tT5yTc