yaynds.gif

m-p{3}

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Before I got my Creative ZEN, I used to watch my movies on the Nintendo DS since I'm doing about 1½ hour in the bus daily to get to work. I wouldn't use my laptop in the bus for portability reasons. I've been encoding my videos with BatchDPG, and the quality was acceptable. Moonshell was a very useful software or me.

Now that I have my ZEN I can watch DivX movies on it without conversion process, so my DS is back to it's game console state again.

It seems the poll talk by itself that Moonshell is appreciated by the majority of the community. It's right that you have your opinion, but no need to flame people over it. Don't like it, don't use it.

Nintendog66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's very usefull for me so no, it's not overrated. I currently own an iPod Classic 160GB so one would wonder why I would choose my Dslite over the iPod, yes? Simply because sometimes when I have to rush out it's much better to just take my DS that has most of the music that I listen to and plays the best games ever. Instead of taking that bulky brick along which just collects dust most of the time, unless I want to watch a movie or a quick TV show but seriously, the quality of today's media is so bad and DS games are so good that for 3 hours flight/trip I would take a good(7.0 average and up) DS game over any movie/show out there without thinking once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work