1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Monster juice strawberry lemonade

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 310
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Likes Likes 1

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
10,941
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,678
Country
United States
20260512_112007.jpg

A nice combo, you still get the taste of Monster og but the note of strawberry lemonade are well balanced. It's not as cheap as some others make it feel with flavors. The juice aspect makes it less carbonated as well which is a nice break from other energy seltzers. 3/5
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Veho and VinsCool

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
311
Messages:
887
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted