Gaming Monster Hunter Tri

G4TO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a question when iam downloading a savegame can i get banned?
cause the description of it says

"Milions of money, every armour and weapon.
all quest done.
Dont go online with this save!"

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I need some help. I cannot get to this game to run. I get to the main menu, select New Game and I get the buzzing sound.

I'm on 4.2e at the moment. I have installed cIOSxrev19 with IOS249 as installing IOS and IOS37 as base.

I am using the latest NeoGamma, R9 Beta 8. (At the bottom of NeoGamma it says cIOS38rev19 slot 249, could this mean anything?)

So, what is the solution? Anyone know? Cheers.

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please re-read my post. I am using the cIOSx installer for rev19, as I said, and used IOS37 as base, as I said.

bysizsols

Trophies
XP
Country
sansansan said:
Hi,I found a solution and it worked perfectly.all you need to do is install ciosx249 rev19 under base ios37.I got this from this site
Monster Hunter Tri Fix.Visit to download the required files and extra information
lecture.gif

The WAD link on that site takes you to a IOS38 WAD. I tried installing ciosx249 rev19 with the IOS38 WAD linked, but it didn't fix my problem. Not only that, but it's done something else as well - now my USB drive won't detect unless it's in the SECOND port (as opposed to the one I've been using for the last year).

Any idea what's gone wrong, and how I fix it? Should I try and find a IOS37 WAD and re-install cios249 rev 19?

bysizsols

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I went to the homepage of that site, and from there navigated my way to the correct IOS37 wad. Installed ciosx rev19 using that wad as a base, and it worked perfectly.

My USB drive is still in the wrong port though. Oh well, at least it's working.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know the difference between Stun and Paralysis? They're listed as different things but I have no idea what the difference is. I know that when the monsters are paralyzed, they fall flat on the ground with electricity surrounding their body. The damage inflicted when paralyzed is higher and it lasts for about 5 to 10 seconds.

So.. what's stun?

I'm a Lancer by the way. I love my Gobul lance. It's gonna be a pain upgrading it.

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Anyone know the difference between Stun and Paralysis? They're listed as different things but I have no idea what the difference is. I know that when the monsters are paralyzed, they fall flat on the ground with electricity surrounding their body. The damage inflicted when paralyzed is higher and it lasts for about 5 to 10 seconds.

So.. what's stun?

I'm a Lancer by the way. I love my Gobul lance. It's gonna be a pain upgrading it.

This is just what I think, but if you stun them they get the stars circling their head. Para is the electrical field thing you were talking about. Try out a hammer on a few mons and you will see the stars.

Metroalex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I am running Monster Hunter off the Config. USB loader using this guy's instructions:

",I found a solution and it worked perfectly.all you need to do is install ciosx249 rev19 under base ios37.I got this from this site
Monster Hunter Tri Fix.Visit to download the required files and extra information"

And it loads up just fine and dandy, and I can play as well. However, the game shuts my system off straight up. I'm playing and the Wii turns off. I'm worried something is horribly wrong...help please.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Metroalex said:
Hello, I am running Monster Hunter off the Config. USB loader using this guy's instructions:

",I found a solution and it worked perfectly.all you need to do is install ciosx249 rev19 under base ios37.I got this from this site
Monster Hunter Tri Fix.Visit to download the required files and extra information"

And it loads up just fine and dandy, and I can play as well. However, the game shuts my system off straight up. I'm playing and the Wii turns off. I'm worried something is horribly wrong...help please.
Why would you go to an unknown site and download who knows what ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ