Safavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon said:
I've tried going online using the Monster Hunter G method, and I can't seem to get on. Everything seems to work fine, but when I try to go online, it simply loads back to the Single/Network select screen.

Not really sure what the problem is, I've activated my 20 day trial and everything. Guess that was a waste.

EDIT: Apparently, this problem only occurs with USB Loaders. Unfortunately, my Wii is unable to read discs. Is there anyway to get online on USB at all?
Where did you hear this from?Confirmed ONLINE DOES NOT WORK WITH USB LOADER YOU NEED TH DISC

UPDATED FRONT PAGE WITH ONLINE GUIDE

chrPL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.playfire.com
XP
Country
Poland
Hey everyone, good news!
yay.gif
Check this out. It completely surprised me. Until 2010 then
wink.gif

UScr00ge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use AnyRegionChanger and delete your shop data, don't you lose all the VC and WiiWare stuff you've bought as well as your points balance (if you have any?)

Because that sucks
blink.gif

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
UScr00ge said:
If you use AnyRegionChanger and delete your shop data, don't you lose all the VC and WiiWare stuff you've bought as well as your points balance (if you have any?)

Because that sucks
blink.gif

Yes.

UScr00ge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...wondering if there would be a way to leverage BootMii to backup your shop data before changing to the JPN region. Something like backing up your NAND with BootMii, deleting shop data and switching regions, and then once you get tired of Monster Hunter and want to restore your shop data just do a full NAND restore from the backup you made at the beginning. Not sure if that would restore your shop data, tickets, points balance, etc.

Kesson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I need your help:

I have a wii 3.2 Pal, with the CIOS Rev 7 by Wiigator and a backuplaucher gamma fixx 002, and the last neogamma.

I have the famous bip-freeze after I choose the first opztion in the title screen, can you suggest me please what I've to do and change?

Until now almost every game I have worked, but I would like to know how I can run MH3.

thank you very much t everyone!

wink.gif

Safavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kesson: Why not use the others methods provided on the first page, first post? They were wall confirmed to work.

@UScr00ge: Maybe.

Kesson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tryied with gecko 1.92, but I probably need some new cios, because it seems not to read the backup.

I usually use backuplauncher gamma and now neogamma, and I never use gecko.

What cios do I need, I actually have rev 7 by wiigator.

thanx

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kesson said:
I tryied with gecko 1.92, but I probably need some new cios, because it seems not to read the backup.

I usually use backuplauncher gamma and now neogamma, and I never use gecko.

What cios do I need, I actually have rev 7 by wiigator.

thanx
same problem with my wii...what i did is i installed cios38rev14 by wanin then used cioscorp ver3.1. so far no problems encountered...hope this helps.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I switched my Wii to 3.2J, I have Gecko 1.9.2, and when I try to launch it, it says, "No DVD Found."

When I launch it with Backup Launcher, it comes to the screen with the Wii Remote, and wrist-strap, then some Japanese Stuff, then it says Capcom, and says more stuff in Japanese.

Any help? Please?

Edit: I had no idea you played the game with the classic controller... Now when I do it with the Backup Launcher, it freezes after the menu.
I still can't fix the "No DVD Found" error.

Edit #2: My Wii is only soft-modded.

Anyone have advice? Please? This game looks awesome.

Edit: It took a very long time. But I got it working, soft-modded.
The post below helped a lot.
smile.gif

Thanks so much!

Safavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? Just run cIOS Installer 3.2

EDIT:
Confirmed using cIOS Installer 3.2 will allow you to run the gun on geckOS. Make sure to force Japanese and use whatever video format you have.

ceana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
awssk8er said:
I switched my Wii to 3.2J, I have Gecko 1.9.2, and when I try to launch it, it says, "No DVD Found."

Some error here using 4.0E. Tried IOS55 with Softchip r99 and it would load just fine. Could it be Gecko OS is somehow NOT using IOS55? Can't set it manually like I did with Softchip.

flamespear5151

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1st problem fixed lol, just needed to connect a Nunchuk.

Upon starting the game (first option in menu), the game will freeze and make a hissing sound. The screen goes black. Help?

Psycho Sonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some weird issue getting the game to run (USB Loader GX).

It works fine on 223 (36+37), but whenever I take a break and try to run the iso again, it gives me a green screen. Usually switching the Block IOS Reload option (on to off or viceversa) will get it working, but it seems to change what it wants everytime I turn the game on.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

piwikiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Psycho Sonic: Yeah.....I had that once, I had previously used Uloader(2.8?) to run the game. It left a Uloader config file on my harddrive, I later deleted the config file and the game gave me a greenscreen.

So I reran Uloader with the game and it no longer gave me greenscreens in USBLoader GX......slightly weird, but it works for me.

Whocarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys,
i installed cios 223 with IOS 37 merged with IOS 36.

When i try to load the Game with Cios 223 i only get a green Screen (freezing.)

Can someone help me?

Thank you very very much.

Greez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.