Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi,

I want to capture a Great Jaggi, but I can't figure how to make shock traps and "tranquilizer bombs/grenades" (I don't know if the name's correct, I play in french)
frown.gif
Which items are needed and where can I find them ?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want to yourself? Or you want to catch one in a quest? By yourself, you need trap sets and you need to combine that with other items (don't remember most) to create a trap.

Like trap set + net = pitfall trap
smile.gif

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
pitfall lasts longer but you cant hit tail, for capturing pitfall is better, but it cant be used underwater, so if your going to capture a lagriacus later on(which IS a mission) u need shock traps

AlphaOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
umm for capturing, you hit the monster till hes weak enough (sometimes the monster lipms to indicated hes ready for capture). its best to let the monster retreat and sleep when hes weak for easy capture.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you want to know when to capture monsters? to be exact you want to know if it is weaken? use the bone armor (complete set) it will indicate in the map if it is ready to be capture.

by the way early game, its hard to get a shock trap. thunder bug cannot be mass produce in your farm. what you can do is trade items to agrosy for shock traps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/8FD7Uuo2tYw?si=agfH-CKBav-2B11w