Gaming Monster Hunter Tri Problem

SpikeBolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yesterday I started my Monster Hunter Tri game. It took me a while to get it working but after using Configurable USB Loader with Hermes cIOS 233-mload I got it working, thanks to some posts in this forum. The problem is that if I leave the wiimote untouched for a while it just stops working. I even tried to take off the batteries but the remote is unable to re-sync with the console again, causing me to lose a lot of save data =\

This happened to me both in menus and in-game.

Anyone knows how to prevent this?

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
oh god wait!this is a little off topic but was your problem is that when you click begin game it gives you a present : a black screen and a low sound .was that it because I have the same too and I dont know how to fix :S can you help?

SpikeBolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
holiday-monster said:
oh god wait!this is a little off topic but was your problem is that when you click begin game it gives you a present : a black screen and a low sound .was that it because I have the same too and I dont know how to fix :S can you help?
I had that problem, yes. Fixed it by using Hermes cIOS 233 (v4). Using the v4 version (instead of the v5.1 I was using) apparently fixed the problem of my first post.

I installed IOS 233 with base IOS38 merged with 37 and i'm running problem free so far.

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
SpikeBolt said:
holiday-monster said:
I had that problem, yes. Fixed it by using Hermes cIOS 233 (v4). Using the v4 version (instead of the v5.1 I was using) apparently fixed the problem of my first post.

I installed IOS 233 with base IOS38 merged with 37 and i'm running problem free so far.

did you know that I dont get anything from those numbers?
closedeyes.gif

SpikeBolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you are installing HERMES cIOS 223 it asks which IOS u want to use. It displays 3 options and the one you choose is 37 merged with 38

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: