Hacking Monster Hunter Tri Problem

mendusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I have a backup copy of Monster Hunter Tri and the game loads properly till it gets to the main screen when i click to start new game the screen goes black and i get the BEEEEEEP noise.I tried googling it and searched youtube for a solution either they don't explain it properly or they have a pack to download to put on your SD Card and the download doesn't exist anymore.All I know is i have to change CIOS somehow.Can anyone point me in the direction of a simple guide and download pack that works.This is the first game I've had this problem with.I have the Homebrew Channel and using Neogamma 8 thanks in advance your help is greatly appreciated.

Sinslasher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing with Neogamma is that you can't choose with cIOS to boot with. I'd recommend you use USBLoaderGX. It works even though you only use DVDs, you just need to have a USB drive formatted to WBFS plugged into your Wii while running it. Once you load the game, I think you need to select cIOS 243 to run it.

mendusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the quick replies guys and Gao no worries you weren't an *** at all in future I'll search more instead of going to page 5.But the guide you linked worked a treat and I'm playing it now thanks for that
smile.gif

condorstrike

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
***Warning***

you have to install hermes 222/223... if you don't and you turnoff either the drive or the Wii while it's booting, you will corrupt your MBR and make the drive un-usable and have to Hex edit the drive to recover you games....be careful with Monster Hunter 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.