Hacking Monster Hunter Tri Error 001

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I recently saw the game Monster Hunter Tri it looked amazing. So i just had to get it. So i downloaded a scrubbed version of it (it is a (u) version). I havent done any uploads to my wii ever since it almost got bricked. I have Backup Launcher.3 or 0.3 or wtv. So when i pop in my game and strts it says

Error 001
Unathorized Device....(can not remeber rest)

I have been looking for help but i cannot find anyone with same problem.
So is it something i have to update or is it the game.

Thanx in Advance

-UnseenHero

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Get Waninkoko's cIOS37 rev19 and update your loader to the latest NeoGamma. If you still get 001 error, the easiest way would be loading from usb.(i'm serious)

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok just got back and i got the Newest NeoGamma but ...i fell like a noob sayingn this...i forgot how to install a cIOS aree there ant guides on this forum for it i couldnt find any
frown.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Ok just got back and i got the Newest NeoGamma but ...i fell like a noob sayingn this...i forgot how to install a cIOS aree there ant guides on this forum for it i couldnt find any
frown.gif
Just run the installer. It's a dol file, look on WiiBrew for instructions on how to make a dol show up in the HBC. On the first screen, select IOS249, and on the second screen, choose IOS37 (WiiPower, correct me if I'm wrong)

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The installer i do not think i have an installer on my SD card. Lol i got to go back to Hacking 101....so where can i get this installer

(sorry for bieng a noob)

and thanx for the help

EDIT: Just installed the cIOS 37 rev 19 with preloader but on neoganmma still says IOS 249 Rev (10). Also when i load neogamma it says you have revition 10 and you should at least update to 17 but i installed rev 19 no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, wut