Not open for further replies.

El_Matadurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clean switch, I haven't used my cfw switch since rise came out
You don't need to re-download the whole game, you just need to make sure you have your saves uploading to the cloud. On the CFW switch, while offline (to be safe), do whatever cheats you want to your save file (on sysNAND, not emuNAND). Once done, and everything is saved, reboot the CFW switch to stock and upload your save file to the cloud.

Then, it's as simple as downloading the new save file to your non-CFW switch and enjoy. I've done it for a friend of mine wanting custom Talismans that I've modded in. Works great! Just time consuming, since you can only mod one Talisman at a time (have to copy/paste a new code to the specific cheat file on your SD card each time...).

Hop on the discord and ask for help if you're not familiar with the process, they helped me out a ton. I've since modded in 35+ Talismans, and done 5 for my friend (will do some more for other friends as well, because the Talisman grind is a huge pile of BS even compared to the decoration grind in World).

Last edited by El_Matadurr,

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Clean switch, I haven't used my cfw switch since rise came out
-upload your save to the cloud
-then load stock on your cfw switch and download the save from the cloud
-boot into cfw sysnand AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING YOUR LEGIT GAME REDOWNLOAD FROM ESHOP IF YOU NEED TO and use cheats once done reboot into stock and upload
-clean switch redownload save

simple as that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You don't need to re-download the whole game, you just need to make sure you have your saves uploading to the cloud. On the CFW switch, while offline (to be safe), do whatever cheats you want to your save file (on sysNAND, not emuNAND). Once done, and everything is saved, reboot the CFW switch to stock and upload your save file to the cloud.

Then, it's as simple as downloading the new save file to your non-CFW switch and enjoy. I've done it for a friend of mine wanting custom Talismans that I've modded in. Works great! Just time consuming, since you can only mod one Talisman at a time (have to copy/paste a new code to the specific cheat file on your SD card each time...).

Hop on the discord and ask for help if you're not familiar with the process, they helped me out a ton. I've since modded in 35+ Talismans, and done 5 for my friend (will do some more for other friends as well, because the Talisman grind is a huge pile of BS even compared to the decoration grind in World).

Actually you can add as many charms cheats to your cheat list but you still have to do it 1 by 1

Last edited by bungeegums,
Reactions: MartySince87

El_Matadurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you can add as many charms cheats to your cheat list but you still have to do it 1 by 1
>.>

You're kidding, right...?

So I just need to copy each code from the generator and input them all into the .txt file within the cheat folder, then use each cheat individually? That's it? Or do I need to create a new .txt file for it to recognize each individual code?

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
>.>

So I just need to copy each code from the generator and input them all into the .txt file within the cheat folder, then use each cheat individually? That's it? Or do I need to create a new .txt file for it to recognize each individual code?

I personally use a new cheat file for charms so you dont have to scroll all the way down past 10000 cheats for charms if you do put them in the mega cheat file.
And yes just put the codes in the single file and load 1 by 1 in game

El_Matadurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally use a new cheat file for charms so you dont have to scroll all the way down past 10000 cheats for charms if you do put them in the mega cheat file.
And yes just put the codes in the single file and load 1 by 1 in game
Will DM you so I get this straight on my end. Because this will save me TONS of time for both me and my friends that want these charms.

MartySince87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-upload your save to the cloud
-then load stock on your cfw switch and download the save from the cloud
-boot into cfw sysnand AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING YOUR LEGIT GAME REDOWNLOAD FROM ESHOP IF YOU NEED TO and use cheats once done reboot into stock and upload
-clean switch redownload save

simple as that

Thanks, going to try this when I get home

D

Deleted User

OP
>.>

MHR will Help you out, contact him in DM

you earned your Member role by helping others!

Reactions: El_Matadurr

MartySince87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks, Iwas ready to try this out but now my cfw switch won't boot for some reason lol.

Last edited by MartySince87,

YuiHaruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry, I am not able to find the discord, how do we join? I'd like to be able to use the great tools that are in the discord :(

LucinaAmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Is there an actual video tutorial to make this? x.x im so stupid im afraid ill screw it up

El_Matadurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an actual video tutorial to make this? x.x im so stupid im afraid ill screw it up
I was in the same boat as you just 10 days ago. I don't have a video tutorial but I can try to help walk you through it, assuming you already have tesla overlays and at least Edizon on your CFW.

Discord is the best place for that, look me up on the Cheat Hunter server (link is in Xenocard's signature), or just by my username there, "El Matadurr#9753".

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
incoming a digital event by capcom and 3.0 update

by the way, I'm still looking for a certain set of damage multiplier cheats that also affect palicoes, palamutes, and most importantly the villagers at the rampage quest. 1.0 have it but didn't think it was updated to 2.0. also is there any monster 0 damage cheat that's separate from invisible cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1