Status
Not open for further replies.

nakoris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
OK, that explains why I couldn't connect to the eshop or recover my profile I immediately received a message (for the life of me I forgot the message) unfortunately I would have to update you when I get home, I'm at work at the moment.

I never really "went online" with my cfw switch I played a few mario kart matches while with friends and wifi was enabled.

To keep from cluttering the forum I will post in the discord when i have time.

I'm exactly the same situation here. and have watched your postings and answers on them.
I also have Legit switch with MHR installed, and just got another CFW switch (can do dual boot)
I also want edit my MHR save, and like some save modifying sellers are said, update MHR save on Nintendo online.

But I realized that no way I can download to CFW switch to edit it.

Here is some answer from previous posting.

01. Upload u save to u Cloud on the non CFW Switch - ok
02. Go to u cfw switch and log u in on the same account -ok, but need to boot with legit mode on CFW switch right?
03. Go back to u Cloud on u CFW Switch and downlodad u save - ok, and save file will me on SYSNAND, not EMUNAND.
04. use any cheat u need - .. Here is what I'm in trouble. DO i need to boot again with CFW mode, but not use EMUNAND so that I can edit save in SYSNAND? edit data in SYSNAND isn't risky?
05. Upload u save to u Cloud on the CFW Switch - once # 4 is clear, and boot with legit mode, then ok.
06. and download it on u non CFW Switch

Plz someone provide me advice on above, I don't want to play with my account and banned in worse case, so that at least I want to what I'm doing, and should do.. thank you

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
[Inf HP Palico & Palamute]
04010000 03D97300 52800008
04010000 03721568 52800008

[HBG Quick Charge]
04010000 02EE4510 528EEEE9
04010000 02EE4514 1E220122

[∞ Wyvernheart - A Rapid Fire (Press A)]
04010000 041CEFEC 71000129

[∞ WyvernSnipe (Press A)]
04010000 02D12208 1E2703E0
04010000 02D12264 1E2703E0

[LBG ∞ Explosive Bullets]
040B0000 02D12584 1E204020

[LBG ∞ Explosive Bullets (Press A)]
040B0000 02D12580 1E212020

[HBG/LBG ∞ Ammo v2]
040B0000 03B2D948 71000129

[HBG/LBG No Reload v2]
040B0000 0369CD70 51000129

the problem with invincible cheat code is the Authors are not in my server and they didn't test their own cheat before publishing it or fixing

as for 2nd save issue, i doubt it if we can help you, this will need to have the Author make a second slot save and test the cheats.
well I was just suggesting that in the future when testing codes, might as well test it on 2nd or later character

I mean even just having more than 1 character on your game affects some codes already. can't remember which since it's been so long since I play my main character. might as well back up and make a clean save if it only causes more problem and inconvenience

Last edited by gunfort,
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm exactly the same situation here. and have watched your postings and answers on them.
I also have Legit switch with MHR installed, and just got another CFW switch (can do dual boot)
I also want edit my MHR save, and like some save modifying sellers are said, update MHR save on Nintendo online.

But I realized that no way I can download to CFW switch to edit it.

Here is some answer from previous posting.

01. Upload u save to u Cloud on the non CFW Switch - ok
02. Go to u cfw switch and log u in on the same account -ok, but need to boot with legit mode on CFW switch right?
03. Go back to u Cloud on u CFW Switch and downlodad u save - ok, and save file will me on SYSNAND, not EMUNAND.
04. use any cheat u need - .. Here is what I'm in trouble. DO i need to boot again with CFW mode, but not use EMUNAND so that I can edit save in SYSNAND? edit data in SYSNAND isn't risky?
05. Upload u save to u Cloud on the CFW Switch - once # 4 is clear, and boot with legit mode, then ok.
06. and download it on u non CFW Switch

Plz someone provide me advice on above, I don't want to play with my account and banned in worse case, so that at least I want to what I'm doing, and should do.. thank you

how did you log into your nintendo Account in your NONE CFW Switch?

do the same in your CFW Switch
how?
Hekate>Lunch>Stock sysMMC

if you had the skill to back up your Stock nand and make EmuNand you will figure it out, you already done something more complicated then how to log in to your NIN ID

if you have a clean sysNand, connect your Nintendo ID to IT, use cheat codes?profit?use save to cloud service, done

i cant to help you but your issue isnt really related to the Topic in anyway
DOES GbaTemp No longer host Topics about how to use cloud save between CFW and NONE CFW
https://gbatemp.net/threads/edit-of...ee-gelee-payloads.541081/#post-8679352switch?
or use JKSV........

Last edited by ,
Reactions: nakoris

nakoris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Oh, sorry for messing this forum with inappropriate topic... Since you provided good article, I'll read thought it. thank you again!

BTW, one thing.

When I boot with legit mode, just turn on switch (CFW)

When I boot with CFW mode,
boot with Hekate, using emuMMC, launch, CFW (atmosphere)

After I download MHR save data from NIN online, to edit it, do I need to boot CFW mode like this?
Hekate, NOT using emuMMC, launch, Stock sysMMC ?

If so, do i need to do it in airplane mode (when I edit my save in sysNand)?

El_Matadurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, sorry for messing this forum with inappropriate topic... Since you provided good article, I'll read thought it. thank you again!

BTW, one thing.

After I download MHR save data from NIN online, to edit it, do I need to boot CFW mode like this?

The only way you can be editing your save data with the codes is if you are running CFW on either sysNAND or emuMMC. The problem is that you can't upload save data while on emuMMC (pretty sure that instant-bans your console when going online with emuMMC), because emuMMC can only be launched with CFW (it's a virtualized sysNAND, essentially).

If you want to be super safe, the process goes something like this:
-Backup save data to Nintendo cloud and (preferably) also to your computer or something, make sure auto-save on Rise is turned OFF
-Delete wi-fi networks while on stock, go into airplane mode, turn off system
-Inject Hekate, launch sysNAND CFW, boot up game, use codes to edit your file, manually save often to avoid corruption (I save every few talismans I edit)
-Run around a bit in-game in training area to make sure talismans are working as intended (by visually checking skills in player info, as well as parameter changes like distance travelled if you're running something like evade extender)
-Turn off switch fully
-Boot up normally, no CFW
-Add your network, connect to internet, upload your save data
-Enjoy

Users like Bungee here have been running CFW on their sysNAND online successfully for a long time without getting banned, but it is inherently more risky to do that. Editing your save file with these codes is also obviously a risk, even if you do it offline, because there is always the slimmest of possibilities Capcom will implement some sort of check in future updates to detect a player suddenly having max-level legal Talismans w/ rare skills/slots when it is statistically impossible to obtain even a few within 1000 hours of gameplay.

This kind of thing is definitely a do-at-your-own-risk process, but the risk is admittedly low.

D

Deleted User

OP

BTW, one thing.

EmuMMCconnect Nintendo ID to your Console, the post Above mine explained it in detail

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
@xenocard I cant connect to your discord any reason why?
@xenocard may I also get an invite to your discord server?
When the MHR 3.0.0 uplate is out the Discord invitations will be unlocked again until then we will not accept new people anymore

(U Find the Discord link in xenocard Signature Cheats Hunter
if u on mobile go on his Profil > Information and u find the Signature on the below)

Last edited by DiCiolla5674,
Reactions: Khalyus

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
alright, we got valstrax, apex zinogre, something to do with narwa and ibushi(maybe double boss battle, maybe a mix breed of them idk), and most importantly it looks like the major bug fix will make most of the cheat unusable

and I wanna confirm about the problem I mentioned to @xenocard about the cheat problem on 2nd save slot. I just deleted my save and make a new single save and it has the same problem. I guess instead of 2nd save/char the problem lies on which version of the game the save.

Last edited by gunfort,
D

Deleted User

OP
alright, we got valstrax, apex zinogre, something to do with narwa and ibushi(maybe double boss battle, maybe a mix breed of them idk), and most importantly it looks like the major bug fix will make most of the cheat unusable

and I wanna confirm about the problem I mentioned to @xenocard about the cheat problem on 2nd save slot. I just deleted my save and make a new single save and it has the same problem. I guess instead of 2nd save/char the problem lies on which version of the game the save.
why do you need 2 game saves?
just have 1 game save, i dont see any benefit of have 2 save slots

DiCiolla5674 has 2 save slots, maybe he can confirm if has your issue with game cheats

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
why do you need 2 game saves?
just have 1 game save, i dont see any benefit of have 2 save slots

DiCiolla5674 has 2 save slots, maybe he can confirm if has your issue with game cheats
..... why not tho? I used to have like 3 in previous titles mostly to play with different style/different cheats on/not using cheats at all

I just deleted my saves and started a new one yesterday and again, I think the problem came from which version the save was created not how many save slots used/how many characters you have. I mean when I play my current save it mostly have the same problem as before and some of them fixed by using v2 cheats you provided last time.

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
..... why not tho? I used to have like 3 in previous titles mostly to play with different style/different cheats on/not using cheats at all

I just deleted my saves and started a new one yesterday and again, I think the problem came from which version the save was created not how many save slots used/how many characters you have. I mean when I play my current save it mostly have the same problem as before and some of them fixed by using v2 cheats you provided last time.
i have 2 chars and no issus all cheats run fine only for the test i have make a third char and its the same no problems

D

Deleted User

OP

tell me your switch setup please
FW | CFW version | AMS or SXOX | Loading CFW via Hekate? Which Sigpatches you used, name the Githu, Edizon or Edizon SE

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New update v3.0 to be released apparently

Version 3.0 - it releases today in North America (26th May) at 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern, which is 27th May in Europe at 1am UK / 2am CEST.

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
New update v3.0 to be released apparently

Version 3.0 - it releases today in North America (26th May) at 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern, which is 27th May in Europe at 1am UK / 2am CEST.
Yes we're aware of the update. once it drops we'll be updating our cheats for it so expect 3-4 days delay

Reactions: burhansalih

Orei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
15 x new inventory items for v3.0.0. and some other scrolls and carvings which i didnt list here.

Apex Shockshell
Crimson Liquid
Defender Ticket 9
Disguise Device
Gleaming Shell
Horn of Origin
Orb of Origin
Red Serpent Orb
Rouge Spikewing
Scale of Origin
Shimmering Scale
Valstrax Claw+