Status
Not open for further replies.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the code generator for 3.0. works good. but I the talismans i generate don't have slots even if i place 3-1-1.
sounds like there was a typo in the cheat generator I borrowed the template for the code from. It was probably the second copy of the pointer that had the error (I thought it was weird they'd suddenly start using two different pointers instead of the same one twice). Try it now.

Reactions: SumOf1000Lies

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i want to make a clear statement

i do not like paid wall cheats
i do not like people who abuse the work of others to make profit from
i will do what i can to help the community
but be sure that i will not help sellers obtaining new cheats that help them sell it as a service in eBay, Carousel, TaoBao and other places

we do have these cheats and tools for 3.0
All Decorations 3.0
White Helmet 3.0
All items from 1.0 to 3.0
3.0 only items
weapon inject generator
Equipment inject generator
Guild Card Edit manual edit cheat
Empty/clear all items from ItemBox
Max skill God Charm inject generator

we shared all of these for free during 2.0 update and sellers abused the work and sold in ebay as save edit service

all these cheats are going to be withheld for a week or more
they only benefit Sellers

its up to the Authors of these cheats to publish them, not me
we are investigating the leaks from 2.0 and waiting for sellers to take trap and start selling these cheats

Please do not waste your time asking for them
if you are a genuine Gamer you can play the game and obtain anything you want without using thses cheats
Editing Guild Card info is wrong in My Opinion, no matter what argument you will bring, this cheat can ruin online experience

dont pretend you messed up your Guild card info with instant kill cheat, we are not stupid
wait, someone sell the cheats from here?

galeophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Summary of included cheats for 3.0

Wanna tell you that i managed to get to charm working.
But the process quite weird.

Basically i downgraded my version to 1.1.1
Do some godly charm like [Attack Boost 7, Critical Eye 7], etc then update it to 3.0.0
Playing online now with these godly charms

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do some godly charm like [Attack Boost 7, Critical Eye 7], etc then update it to 3.0.0
the game will neuter that charm after its equipped/you start a hunt. have fun relying on just armor/decos.

D

Deleted User

OP

where have you been, we already made a generator for that since last month, you are supposed to be in discord

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the game will neuter that charm after its equipped/you start a hunt. have fun relying on just armor/decos.
that's not true, there is a way to bypass the sanity checks
we just dont share the cheats here to combat sellers

Reactions: nakoris

galeophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
where have you been, we already made a generator for that since last month, you are supposed to be in discord

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that's not true, there is a way to bypass the sanity checks
we just dont share the cheats here to combat sellers

Hi man! Was busy setting up a married life haha.
im glad i could contribute.

Reactions: Deleted User

bad3ip420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is there an update for 3.0 White Helmet Fix? I kind of effed up when I pressed sort after clearing the first row so now I'm stuck with white helm

Last edited by bad3ip420,

ZekeOda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Xeno. Is there anyway you can edit my file? I just want to hit HR 120. All materials. I just wanna play without the grind just this once. I been playing since PS2 as well. This year is really mucky for me to play games than I usually do. Life grabs ya by the balls when least expected.

D

Deleted User

OP
you people are funny
the discord link is inside the cheat file

Hey, Xeno. Is there anyway you can edit my file? I just want to hit HR 120. All materials. I just wanna play without the grind just this once. I been playing since PS2 as well. This year is really mucky for me to play games than I usually do. Life grabs ya by the balls when least expected.
send your Discord ID in PM ill help you out

Is there an update for 3.0 White Helmet Fix? I kind of effed up when I pressed sort after clearing the first row so now I'm stuck with white helm

send me your JKSV Save back up in PM ill fix it for you

also if you used our PC Legal charm Generator, its impossible to get a White Helmet, we changed the code to prevent it
someone else shared an app from 91wii that does similar outcome, you can use that app too

Can someone update 1st storage box item x500 sxos please?
check master cheat file 30 minutes from now

@xenocard can I get the all items cheats because I still cant join the discord.

Thanks!

you said you can make cheats yourself, you dont need me to share that code
i think you can understand why its not shared yet, so please stop asking for it
https://gbatemp.net/posts/9485940/
i already answered your question with that post
80% of all readers here can make the all item cheat file, you can share it
request it from the users, dont request it from me, i am not the author of that file

and please dont mix/involve the discord Server Rules with GBAtemp

Last edited by ,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind after I saw post #1496.

There is full disclosure - I'm not seller and never run the business to sell stuffs in gaming.

I absolutely despise sellers.

Last edited by JeepX87,

nakoris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
you people are funny
the discord link is inside the cheat file

send your Discord ID in PM ill help you out

send me your JKSV Save back up in PM ill fix it for you

also if you used our PC Legal charm Generator, its impossible to get a White Helmet, we changed the code to prevent it
someone else shared an app from 91wii that does similar outcome, you can use that app too

check master cheat file 30 minutes from now

you said you can make cheats yourself, you dont need me to share that code
i think you can understand why its not shared yet, so please stop asking for it
https://gbatemp.net/posts/9485940/
i already answered your question with that post
80% of all readers here can make the all item cheat file, you can share it
request it from the users, dont request it from me, i am not the author of that file

and please dont mix/involve the discord Server Rules with GBAtemp

Man, including you, to anyone who has been devote their time and effort on this thread, I'm really appreciated.
I paid my money to some seller in the ebay, for editing data - what a waste money. anyone who read this, don't do it.
Now I have CFW switch, and even wasted many days to figure out how cheat code works and add charm, and found out they mad money really easy (and even most of them are using the cheat code from here, even it is said do not use the code to make money!)

anyway, my point is, anyone who is in this forum, helping other users and devote their effort here, they deserved it as hero. it is definitely not easy job.

D

Deleted User

OP
Man, including you, to anyone who has been devote their time and effort on this thread, I'm really appreciated.
I paid my money to some seller in the ebay, for editing data - what a waste money. anyone who read this, don't do it.
Now I have CFW switch, and even wasted many days to figure out how cheat code works and add charm, and found out they mad money really easy (and even most of them are using the cheat code from here, even it is said do not use the code to make money!)

anyway, my point is, anyone who is in this forum, helping other users and devote their effort here, they deserved it as hero. it is definitely not easy job.
i saw your picture avatar with a discord user who has no role in my server, i kicked him, if it was you , join back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol