ROM Hack Monster Hunter Generation Cheats plugin

Frappuchino123

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have NTR 3.2, 3.3, and 3.6 and the latest version of Luma3DS.

I also have the USA cartridge version of MHG. Which version of NTR should I use?

I do not see the green screen when the game loads.[/QUOTE]
I think, it Doesn't work on OLD3ds But does work on New 3DS just installed it couple days ago

Nach18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have NTR 3.2, 3.3, and 3.6 and the latest version of Luma3DS.

I also have the USA cartridge version of MHG. Which version of NTR should I use?

I do not see the green screen when the game loads.
I think, it Doesn't work on OLD3ds But does work on New 3DS just installed it couple days ago[/QUOTE]

Things to consider:
If you have last Nintendo 3DS Update or Last Luma Update, you cant use NTR Boot.

Especially if you want to play on an Old3DS I recomend you use cheats, USA have a lot of great cheats if you uses 1.0 game update, take a look on: 3DS Cheats Github

(Sorry, page cant let me send links)

AchakClaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe either version should run just the same for what you're after.

I tried to load Mode 3 (load successful), but after I exit the software, it reboots the system automatically.
When I load the game, no green splash screen.

The game reboots whenever I load MHG, but nothing happens. Select does nothing.

Last edited by AchakClaw,

Kurro

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The 2x, 5x, 10x, 100x, attack codes don't seem to work on the US version, also occasionally during a hunt the game will crash. I'm running on O3DS with NTR Mode 3

EDIT:
The name HP doesn't work either. I turn it on before a quest and it changes my name to "HP: 10" but when I enter new areas or even press L+Left or L+Right it doesn't change at all during the quest. It works as item slot 1 or item slot 2 but not name
And can you make please a video from the button combination on 3ds? us t

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system