Gaming Monster Hunter 3

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me start by saying that I've played other Monster Hunter games, namely Monster Hunter Freedom 2/Unite.

How difficult is this game to play WITHOUT a classic controller? I don't want to spend money on one (At least until the US version is released).

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it's required. Plus, i don't know what games you're into. But I always thought I didnt need a CC, but once I bought one, I don't know how I ever lived w/o.

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info
biggrin.gif

I look forward to starting this game and making it look like I'm spazzing out or something with the Wiimote.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iv played mh1, freedom, freedom 2, 2ndG, and starting unite (just cos its in english) so this is a must have for me just started downloading
Back on topic: the demo was so much easier using cc and it uses the same controls as mh ps2 e.g. you can use the analog sick for attacks
biggrin.gif
it works really well

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, if it helps, the Classic Controller has two configurations: PS2 style and PSP style.

PS2 is like what vergilite described, primary attacks with the analog stick.
PSP controls are with attacks on the buttons, analog stick is mapped to camera controls, although you can use the D-Pad for camera on both styles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol