Gaming Monster Hunter 3 Hype Thread!!

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Safavid said:
So will anyone be meeting me at 12am(EST) for some online play?
LoL I am tempted to take a nap and wake up at midnight just to play online. I just hope we will be able to get online using UsbLoader. Been hearing ppl say that you have to have the disk in the drive. I hate playing games off disk its so iffy and always freezes randomly and has longer load times.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Safavid said:

It'll be like 4 in the morning here in Sweden when the servers go up, but if I'm awake I'll certainly be online! xD

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hezkore said:
Safavid said:

It'll be like 4 in the morning here in Sweden when the servers go up, but if I'm awake I'll certainly be online! xD

Will be at 6 in the morning for mainland europe, dam i dont know if i should stay up or not, so tempted

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Safavid said:
Hezkore confirmed it works online with the USB Loader.
Indeed, it works online in USB Loader along with just about every other loader there is.
tongue.gif

Tested every loader I had and MHTri runs great in them all, simply by using 249 rev19 (Link here for anyone that hasn't seen this)

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hezkore said:
Safavid said:
Hezkore confirmed it works online with the USB Loader.
Indeed, it works online in USB Loader along with just about every other loader there is.
tongue.gif

Tested every loader I had and MHTri runs great in them all, simply by using 249 rev19 (Link here for anyone that hasn't seen this)
yea it works for me too, but online? aren't the servers not up yet till about 9? or is that because I'm in PST?

EDIT: nvm, duh...xD

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really wanted to stay up till midnight tonight to play but got school in the morning and I wanna record some gameplay of the online. I'll record the gameplay of online tomorrow. So I'll just go online to meet up with some of you to add on my friend roster (EST Time Zone)

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShadow96 said:
I really wanted to stay up till midnight tonight to play but got school in the morning and I wanna record some gameplay of the online. I'll record the gameplay of online tomorrow. So I'll just go online to meet up with some of you to add on my friend roster (EST Time Zone)

I will be doing gameplay recording as well...of course my LP fans will probably be angry that I haven't fixed the microphone/sound issue, but oh well.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ozg82889 said:
as the servers are up are people who are using usb loaders able to get online without problems?

They're up. I'm using CFG Usbloader, loads perfectly online. Sucks that the servers will always be maintained each Tuesdays at 12am to 4am =(.(only when on summer vacation that will suck)

ozg82889

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShadow96 said:
ozg82889 said:
as the servers are up are people who are using usb loaders able to get online without problems?

They're up. I'm using CFG Usbloader, loads perfectly online. Sucks that the servers will always be maintained each Tuesdays at 12am to 4am =(.(only when on summer vacation that will suck)
thats great i'll play a bit today go to my class tomorrow pick up my cc pro bundle and play some more.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm was playing online fine then the connection froze or something and I couldnt leave a shop. Playing from UsbLoader. Probably should go to bed anyway xD But I will try to get on again just to see if I can still connect or if it was just lag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1