1. DarkShadow96

DarkShadow96 LA96£

Canada
    Yea, they are. I was actually looking for an option to make the text better, but still didn't find such option. The number 6 and 4 look alike... (in game obviously...)

2. gameguy95

gameguy95 Needs More Furries!
    Banned

United States
    the disc channel method does not work. it boots and then says 'the disc could not be read"

3. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I aint opening my copy. Burning a backup. This baby will be worth more than 50 bucks some day. Its epic.

4. Dutchies

Dutchies Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hello

Ik have the game working with Cfg loader with Cios222 27-38 merged I was just wondering does this work with the PAL game version aswell?????

5. sjeps

sjeps Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    don't worry, he's a noob telling to do things that doesn't help

i have the same problem, wanting to boot the backup from dvd with wiikey

all that guy can do is not read and link you a topic of softmods

[ita]
    sto niubbo ti manda alla roba per usb loader e softmod, non sa neanche leggere porca troia.
    non so se ci sia da modificare qualcosa nell'iso o installare qualcosa
    se trovi altro fammi sapere per pm
    ciao!
    [/ita]

6. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    It's not rare or a collectible. If by "some day" you mean like 50 years from now, then yeah, but once a console generation passes, game prices plummet. I can get used copies of PS2 games for as little as 75 cents. And that's not shitty games. I bought MGS2 for 75 cents. And the game works and plays all the way through. Even then, odds are unless it's the collectible box, it won't be worth as much as rarer games that will, odds are, be taken out of circulation first (such as the great games that bombed at retail). Just a little FYI.

7. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    The only games that ever really seem to go up are Atlus games. That's only because they're incredibly popular and Atlus doesn't make a lot of copies of their games.
    The hackability of a console comes into question too.
    Wii is so easy to hack that with a proper guide, a 5 year old could do it. So chances are no Wii game will ever go up in value, just plummet like Guild said.

8. maxxpower18

maxxpower18 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Where might I ask do you get PS2 games for .75 cents?

9. Am0s

Am0s Mojo Risin

+1

it would only hold its value if it was signed by the creator of the game or contained some real artwork cells or something, as far as I know any computer/console games have never held their value until they become obsolete and then they are worthless.

10. Gegz

Gegz Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hello there (Bad english, sorry)

If i play online with my US Monster Hunter Tri in Europe, on which server am I going to be ?

Thanks

11. Ritsuki

Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Switzerland
    On the US server

12. Kold

Kold Member
    Newcomer

installed cios with the right base, and yet it still goes eeeeeeeee when booting through neogamma. Should i update the sys menu to 4.2?

e: nevermind, fixed it. reinstalling cios with 37 did the trick.

13. PagaN

PagaN GBAtemp Regular

Cuba
    really wierd i have 4.2e with all latest ioses and Monster.Hunter.Tri.PAL.WII-LoCAL still wants update somthing via disk channel...

14. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

I've been playing the Monster Hunter Tri NTSC version (and I'm in the UK) I've only been playing it offline, if I go online what's the chance of me being banned? if it happens at all.

Also I've been thinking of switching to the PAL version but I really don't want to lose my save progress will my NTSC save work for the PAL version or is there any way I can make it work with the PAL version?

15. Kenjii

Kenjii Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Okay, I need some help. I cannot get to this game to run. I get to the main menu, select New Game and I get the buzzing sound.

I'm on 4.2e at the moment. I have installed cIOSxrev19 with IOS249 as installing IOS and IOS37 as base.

I am using the latest NeoGamma, R9 Beta 8. (At the bottom of NeoGamma it says cIOS38rev19 slot 249, could this mean anything?)

So, what is the solution? Anyone know? Cheers.

16. Nintendo_Chick

Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Popular games aren't worth a lot, it's cult classics on failed consoles that people pay lots for later.

Even then due to emulation, they still aren't worth much.

17. The Ey Man

The Ey Man Member
    Newcomer

I play it as well in Europe. Haven't been able to purchase the game itself lately, but I will.
    I've been playing online though for a long time, with friends and randoms. Nothing has happened, and I hope nothing does. Don't think they do anything about it, so you're free to play online [​IMG]
    EDIT: Wait, got the first part wrong. Still, I don't think anything happens if you play online, over 8 hours online now, nothing happened.

18. dmc99

dmc99 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I got cios 249 rev 19 installed but I dont know how to replace my softchip r96 with r102. With r96 im getting the 002 error with the blue screen.

19. Shadow2k87

Shadow2k87 Newbie
    Newcomer

Burkina Faso
    I have the same problem. I'm running a 4.2U neogamma r8 beta 15 ios249 Rev19. And after installing the custom ios 249 base 37 v38** i cnt load any games that were working before from off of my sd card which i load my games on from WBFS manger.

20. mach777

mach777 Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    i always getting black screen after activate ocarina, have anybody solve this matter befor (my code rhme08.txt)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Monster, Hunter, Thread