1. Hezkore

Hezkore GBAtemp Regular

Every loader I tried to start MHTri with works just fine if you've installed 249 rev19 based on 37, there are no problems with other games after doing this or anything...
    I don't know why people bother with these fixes and other crap when everything you'd normally would use actually works great if you've installed rev19 correctly.
    Here's a video I made showing a few loaders booting up MHTri, it's all done on 249 rev19 based on 37: Linky

2. elmariachi

elmariachi GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    like it says above, use cIOSX rev 19 installer and the X in this part is IOS 37

3. Lee060282

Lee060282 Member
    Newcomer

Im having a problem and would like some help please.
    Im using usbloader and had the same prob with the beeping untill i used the cIOSX rev 19 installer with ios249 and i selected ios 37.
    All worked fine untill i turned the wii off and it reverted back to the beeping prob again.
    Re-doing the cIOSX rev 19 installer fix's it till i turn the wii off.
    I would rather not have to run cIOSX rev 19 installer everytime.
    Thanks for any help.

4. Duero

Duero Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Taiwan
    4 bloody days before Monster hunter Tri comes out in sweden man I can barely wait ooh I sooo want it.
    I have to play some sakura wars on the wii that I get to morrow then hehe.

5. Xale

Xale GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so i cant seem to play this game with cheats, it freezes at a black screen if i start it with cheats enabled

6. Aeladya

Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

United States

Cheats get you an automatic ban online so I wouldn't cheat anyway. Even if you use the cheats offline.

7. tomthemon

tomthemon Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    when i boot with neogamma i click run, then i hear two clicks and then get an error while still in neogamma. i cant even get to the capcom screen. i did the ciosxrev19 with ios 37. any ideas?

8. OneOfTheSame

OneOfTheSame Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes.

9. freshheat

freshheat Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for all the replies but i have a very noob question. once i download 249 rev19 what exactly do i do with it?

Edit: forget it, i figured it out thanks anyways

10. squall23

squall23 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Well, not immediately. You get warned and suspended before an actual ban.

11. freshheat

freshheat Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    should i uninstall Darkcorps before installing 249 rev19?

Edit: Thank you for all the help, i just used a USB loader instead of Disc and now it works just fine.

12. sirus

sirus Member
    Newcomer

United States
    hey guys just curious can i region frii this then use it on a pal wii with 4.2 and cyclowiz?

13. Soulshine

Soulshine Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    On Neogamma r8 how do you cios 249 Rev 19 with ios37 as base ios ?

14. sjeps

sjeps Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    PAL anyone?

15. blackflag

blackflag Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Works fine for me with softchip r99 cios 249 rev 17.

Should I just upgrade to rev19 anyway? Everything works don't want to screw up other games

16. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    No, not yet.

17. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

whilst people argue in the release thread about what sold more can anyone help me with this please:-

I'm basically new to the Wii scene we have here and I only softmodded my Wii last week using this part of This Guide
    at which point I proceeded to use the Configurable USB Loader

I got Mario Kart Wii and Rune Factory Frontier working right off the bat but as people have found Monster Hunter Tri is a pain in the butt to fix (for someone new to the scene like me [​IMG])

so basically would anyone be able to guide me step by step on how to get this working on my Wii with Configurable USB Loader [​IMG]

EDIT:- my Wii is on 4.2E and I've done practically nothing but used the guide above for it

thanks in advance tempers

18. Ceasama

Ceasama Member
    Newcomer

New Zealand
    Works on PAL with the same usbloader or darkcorp setup as most NTSC users are reporting success with. I am using USB loader GX with hermes 223 (merged 37+38). Online service is unavailable until later today so no idea if online works and what servers you end up on.

There is no PAL release yet obviously.

19. JoeHero31

JoeHero31 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I will spend most of my time siphoning through this thread and other places for the right set ups.
    [/quote]

Just wanted to let you know if you Load Monster Hunter Tri (3) off a USB HD then you will want to select Jap language and force NTSC video using ISO 223 Hermes v.4 if you do this correctly then when you select to begin new game you will not get that awful buzzing sound and the game should load right up. Customize a character and have fun.

EDIT:I would like you all to know that if you have channels created through the wbfs manager they will no longer work if you install IOS249 Rev 19 base 37. You will also find out that some of those wads you have been saving will no longer install. If you did this you can re-install 249 rev 19 with base 57 for the WADs & Channels to work again. I will look into getting the wads & channels to work with the base 37 but i think i am wasting my time as i had this working fine with IOS223 with hermes v4 and others got it working on IOS222 hermes v4. It depends on what your base is??? If you have merged 37 and 38 or have base 38 this method should work for you on 4.1u systems.

20. Hezkore

Hezkore GBAtemp Regular

OR you can install 249 rev19 and it'll work no matter what you do, using any loader you want.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Monster, Hunter, Thread