Mom gets kicked out of resturant for changing daiper at table? Good

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
OP is confirmed for shithead and yeah, the bitch should have gotten kicked out. She could have easily gone to the bathroom but was too lazy to. Well deserved IMO.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP is confirmed for shithead and yeah, the bitch should have gotten kicked out. She could have easily gone to the bathroom but was too lazy to. Well deserved IMO.
If you read the article you would've seen that she did go to the restroom but they didn't have a changing station, but I do agree that they should've kicked her out. cause that's just nasty

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Umm, she didn't use the washroom because there wasn't a changing table, however she could have went to the car, if she had that option.

EDIT: Ninja'd by #22.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, she didn't use the washroom because there wasn't a changing table, however she could have went to the car, if she had that option.

EDIT: Ninja'd by #22.

I agree and have seen this done in person, yeah it kind of sucks to have to drag the diaper bag and the kid out to the car to do a change but for the other people eating in the restaurant it sucks a lot less. Can't wait for the grandson to get out of diapers... Soon my precious *looks at potty training chair*.

Reactions: ComeTurismO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree and have seen this done in person, yeah it kind of sucks to have to drag the diaper bag and the kid out to the car to do a change but for the other people eating in the restaurant it sucks a lot less. Can't wait for the grandson to get out of diapers... Soon my precious *looks at potty training chair*.
Indeed, it does suck, but it's necessary. You see, my little angel, love, life, sweet girl, of a 14 month old niece isn't potty trained, and when my dad was in the hospital because of his disease, she was on the ride towards the hospital to go meet him with us, the whole family. She needed a diaper change, and it was only possible to do it in the car, because the hospital doesn't have any in its main lobby, and I'm pretty sure if there was one on the ninth floor of the hospital, where my dad was, it would be full of germs as it's a disease filled floor.

Anyway, you seem like a great grandfather! I love babies! All of them are too cute! I love my niece she's my life!

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I approve. She was to do that in the privacy of the restaurant toilet.. Pfff.. What is to expect, in this day and age of entitlement to no end..?

mikefor20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People keep saying it sucks to have to take the kid to the car. Boo hoo. Your kid,your choice, your duty, that's it. Parenting is not supposed to be easy. I never feel sorry for parents and the chores a kid requires. I do feel sorry for the kids that have to grow up with whiny selfish parents. Parenting is not easy. Get over it. Do your damn job. Its your responsibility to raise that kid. Stop looking to raise them easily and raise them right. And the TV is not a fucking babysitter either.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Why didn't she simply "ASK THE MANAGER WHERE SHE COULD CHANGE THE BABY"S BUM INSIDE" then the responsibility would have been left on his shoulders, and not on the table where people where eating. Lack of communication. It's like going shopping if you don't know were something is (FACT most women will not ask) you don't look for half an hour then ask, you ask then you have that half hour to shop more for what you have NO idea what your looking for.

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, such entitlement. Look, woman, you shouldn't be changing a diaper in the same place people eat. I told my mom about it, who's been babysitting her 3 granddaughters all summer, and one of them being just over a year old, and she agreed that the woman should've been kicked out.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
She shouldn't have kids that young at a restaurant, hire a nanny or find grandparents or great-grandparents. It people like her that make restaurants want a no kids allowed policy.

Reactions: nando

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty sure the business was a well within their rights to kick her out. Its called uhhhhhh oh "common sense".

Many restaurant put up a sign that says they have the right to refuse service.

This mom is being stupid and ignorant. Not only does it smells, there is also sanitation issue (bacteria).

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree that its definitely unwanted, and I'm glad they were kicked out. But why then is there this odd double standard where no one is kicked out for breast feeding in public places like a restaurant?

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree that its definitely unwanted, and I'm glad they were kicked out. But why then is there this odd double standard where no one is kicked out for breast feeding in public places like a restaurant?

Hey man, it's like a natural bodily function, so what if it grosses others out and ruins their meal, maybe they should just get a thicker skin.

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. I order from Brother's Pizza all time. Not restaraunt in news picture, but other location.(Yes I know picture location too!)

Edit: Hmm... I think is correct to say something, such thing could be done on (counter?) of bathroom sink.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because a boob isn't covered in shit and won't stink out the place where people are eating.

It's still unwanted by the other customers. Seems like something that the mother should excuse herself to take care of somewhere else. And most often this is what happens, but then you get the hippies and the like that think everything is beautiful and should be shared with everyone even if no one else wants to see it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz