Mom gets kicked out of resturant for changing daiper at table? Good

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by mikefor20, Aug 12, 2014.

1. mikefor20
    OP

mikefor20 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 12, 2009
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...g-baby_n_5667335.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular#

Why are people acting like its unfair? Like someone who just put up $20 for a pizza wants to smell a dirty diaper when they eat it. Moms think they deserve all sorts of privileges. Moms work hard(some of them), and (mostly) go through a lot to raise their spawn. The child owes some respect,gratitude etc etc. But I don't. I don't care about moms conveniences. Being a mom is not supposed to be easy. Stop crying. You got knocked up. Your bad. I shouldn't have to deal with it and you and your kids shouldn't get special rights. So if a model can't walk around with her boobies out, wonderful tasty boobies everyone wants to see, than mom,with her bloated veined lactating breast, shouldn't breast feed in the mall grand court. Screw you moms and your conveniences. Go outside. Perverts are watching you. By the same token, telling someone they have to tough it out and deal with the smell of your demon child's diaper at a restaurant is wrong. I hope people remember her face when they see her in public. Have a couple portions of beans and cop a squat right next to her. Smile as you fart in her general direction and when she disapproves tell her to deal with it and rip another one. KIDS DO NOT ENTITLE MOMS TO EXTRA RIGHTS. MOMS SHOULD BE HELD TO THE SAME SOCIAL STANDARDS AS EVERYONE ELSE AND THEIR CHILDREN SHOULD TOO. AFTER ALL, THEY ARE LEARNING HOW TO ACT FROM DAY ONE AND WITH THE CURRENT CROP OF PARENTS AND TEACHERS, ALL THE KIDS ARE GOING TO GROW UP TO BE SELFISH NASTY IDIOTS JUST LIKE MIRANDA SOWERS TEXAS MOM.

Thank you.
    /|/|IKEfor20

TemplarGR likes this.

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Thank f*ck for that, maybe she'll learn that poopie business belongs in the bathroom, not at the table where people eat.

Ammako, porkiewpyne, filfat and 4 others like this.
  3. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    What do you mean people are acting like it's unfair? The comments agree with her being kicked out because changing diapers in a place where people eat is just no.

4. TheCasketMan

TheCasketMan Keyblade Apprentice

Sep 3, 2011
    United States
    Orlando, FL
    I actually agree with this rule. I am trying to smell and eat my food, not baby poop.

5. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Why didn't she just go to the car? That's where you're supposed to be going, anyway if your place you are at doesn't have a changing table.

6. mikefor20
    OP

mikefor20 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 12, 2009
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    The original post I read was about how she is trying to get the better business bureau to do something about and was presented like she was singled out.

7. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    Of course there's always people/sites like that (just check out the feminism EOF thread lol) but based on the comments it seems the general public thinks this is just not ok in any way.

8. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    Well, I can see why that happened. From a business standpoint, it's very unsanitary and could leave someone incredibly sick. You'd probably have to bleach the surface of that table if the table is made of a porous material to ensure no living bacteria is still in there. From a logical and ethical standpoint, it's just gross. You eat food at a table, not change a diaper. That's why there's restrooms in a restaurant. They're designed for that purpose. It seems these days that becoming a parent isn't that difficult, but having the common sense to be one is what's difficult to get.

9. BORTZ

BORTZ Don't pretend you aren't impressed

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Im pretty sure the business was a well within their rights to kick her out. Its called uhhhhhh oh "common sense".

10. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Nah, man - they didn't have a changing table in the bathroom, so she had no choice. With that in mind, I will proceed to have sex on restaurant tables because the men's rooms are mostly not equipped with beds which would facilitate a romantic post-dinner f*ck - I mean, where am I supposed to take my date? :)

porkiewpyne, filfat and BortzANATOR like this.
  11. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    In fairness it sounds like a shitty situation.

TemplarGR, porkiewpyne and loco365 like this.
  12. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Fucking people, just asking to be hated.

13. Terenigma

Terenigma Terenigma everywhere

Nov 10, 2008
    Earth
    Im glad to see that in the comments there are other women who were mothers calling her out on her BS. Yeah we get it, you have a kid and raising a kid is hard but just because you have a baby, doesnt give you or that baby the right to do that in a public place, let alone a place that serves food. She had 3 kids, im sure she had a car and she should of just taken the baby to the car and dealt with it there.

Also in a slightly unrelated topic, how did this make the news? I mean really? Was it a slow day or did they just wanna show how much of an idiot she is to the world and discourage other mothers from doing the same? If its the latter then fair enough, my objection is withdrawn.

14. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    Well I would think anyone with half a brain would do that in the bathroom...

Nothing like the smell of a pile of warm shit to make me hungry for my pizza I tell you.

Worst part of this story?

The mother would probably complain to the manager if a different woman was doing the same thing at another table while she was eating. People that do this kind of stuff and think nothing of it are usually the first ones to raise hell when some one else does it to them.

15. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    THAT PUN IS OVERUSED ON FML COMMENTS. However, the mom must be feeling crap right now.

porkiewpyne likes this.
  16. Gaming4Ever

Gaming4Ever Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2014
    United States
    "Would u like Poop with your Order?"

:shit:

17. Terenigma

Terenigma Terenigma everywhere

Nov 10, 2008
    Earth
    Look on the brightside, she made this a big enough issue to get her picture in the news, This means that there will be someone who will recognise her when shes eating at another resturant and probably go and take a dump on her table or do as you claim lol. The fact im reading it means that it has gone viral enough for someone somewhere to be THAT person and call her out on it.

elmoemo and Psionic Roshambo like this.
  18. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    i don't think restaurants should allow children unless they are well trained, but no babies whatsoever. raising children is hard, i have one of my own but it's not for the other restaurant patrons to deal with it. cook at home and don't take your baby to a restaurant at least till it is potty trained. get a baby sitter etc.

mikefor20 likes this.
  19. vayanui8

vayanui8 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    United States
    Some people are so fucking stupid. I would be so pissed if I saw this while I was eating.

20. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    I don't see the problem, they should have let that poor woman take a big shit in front of everyone eating too, after all she is a mother right?

mikefor20 and Dork like this.