FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Note to self, take 5000 (this year).
Be careful when using headphones. Doubly so on sites not commonly visited.
Thankfully I am fast on the x button and this decided for slow build rather than smash cut.

Note to self 2.
Make Jacklack3's life miserable in some way. Not in any persistent active way as that takes effort; this will be one of those "when they least expect it" situations where great rewards are achieved for minimum delivered effort at an unknown time in the (nearish) future.

I should also note that the premise of your audio was wrong -- time spent banning and moderating is time not spent on more important things like new prizes to be won, dealing drugs and continuing to force Nintendo into bankruptcy.

Reactions: Deleted User

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thankfully I am fast on the x button and this decided for slow build rather than smash cut.

Note to self 2.
Make Jacklack3's life miserable in some way. Not in any persistent active way as that takes effort; this will be one of those "when they least expect it" situations where great rewards are achieved for minimum delivered effort at an unknown time in the (nearish) future.

I should also note that the premise of your audio was wrong -- time spent banning and moderating is time not spent on more important things like new prizes to be won, dealing drugs and continuing to force Nintendo into bankruptcy.
Do you have banning privileges ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I bet that would make his life miserable...

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada

Note to self 2.

D

Deleted User

Spongebob-Meme-Nobody-Cares-06.jpg
9M7dMK8.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: