• No.

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem as a few others in that Wii Mod Batch (v2.9) runs but gives 20 errors at the end, i am using a mac on 10.6

Is it safe to go on to priiloader?

How do i check what's been installed and what hasn't? (any help would be great here, it's a black wii on 4.3e)

You are good to go. Continue on.

i find it funny how people still use this guide. modmii is easier please use that

Read the post 5 posts above your post. (Edit: Actually it is 4 posts.)

-Erik

marcelotps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have and Wii form europe 4.3 (25th aniversary - black wii mario kart edition), i would like to transform it in and usa wii (to play usa original disks (wii and gc) and have the NTSC color system)

What should i do?

Thx

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have and Wii form europe 4.3 (25th aniversary - black wii mario kart edition), i would like to transform it in and usa wii (to play usa original disks (wii and gc) and have the NTSC color system)

What should i do?

Thx

I am far from the person who you want to talk to about region changing, I would suggest looking into "any region changer", and possibly use that. For more insight from more knowledgeable people, you could post a new thread in the hacking section.

-Erik

JustApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted all of the channels after using LetterBomb
And after trying to reinstall it, it just hangs after I press the letter.
The mac address is right, the region is right
But it still isn't working.
I can't use Mod Mii because I don't have any of those games

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted all of the channels after using LetterBomb
And after trying to reinstall it, it just hangs after I press the letter.
The mac address is right, the region is right
But it still isn't working.
I can't use Mod Mii because I don't have any of those games

Either

You are using an sdhc card (IE > 4gb), it has to be 2gb or smaller.
You aren't on SM 4.3.
You aren't following the LetterBomb directions correctly.

-Erik

Edit: I am incorrect regarding the sdhc card compatibility. SDHC works with letterbomb, my apologies.

JustApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it makes a difference, I am using a micro SD card in a Micro to SD card adapter.
But it worked the first time using that so...
Either way, I just used Priiloader to reinstall HackMii

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How or can I use ModMii to create a Korean and Japanese nand for use with PL3? ATM all I see is a E and U nands.

Thanks in advance.
s.
You are using an sdhc card (IE > 4gb), it has to be 2gb or smaller.

Unnecessary, Letterbomb works with SDHC card
You know the best 4GB card to get is Sandisk cause it will even work with bootmii @boot2 :)

toge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i used this guide to mod my wii - did this install cmios (?) for me? to play gamecube backups. if not is there a up to date guide i can use? thanks

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey yall, I currently have a 4.0U equipped with an original Wiikey... Yes, oldschool. Anywho, Im wondering if I can just skip the 'update to 4.2' Step, and update my wii to 4.3. Would it render my modchip useless? I ask because I know all this stuff is softmodding, but I like that i can make my discs at 12x speed as opposed to the softmodding 3x (pretty sure i read that its limited to 3x on discs). No, I dont plan on using a HDD if anyone was wondering :D.

But I digress, if I DO use the step to 4.2, wouldnt my wii always be at 4.2? I want it to be the highest update possible without losing stuff. If I just use a stock firmware update to 4.3 would that be bad? Couldnt I just use the letterbombing method and all that jazz? Sorry if I sound confusing, it all makes sense in my head.

Also, thanks in advance :D. Keep calm and chive on!

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey yall, I currently have a 4.0U equipped with an original Wiikey... Yes, oldschool. Anywho, Im wondering if I can just skip the 'update to 4.2' Step, and update my wii to 4.3. Would it render my modchip useless? I ask because I know all this stuff is softmodding, but I like that i can make my discs at 12x speed as opposed to the softmodding 3x (pretty sure i read that its limited to 3x on discs). No, I dont plan on using a HDD if anyone was wondering :D.

But I digress, if I DO use the step to 4.2, wouldnt my wii always be at 4.2? I want it to be the highest update possible without losing stuff. If I just use a stock firmware update to 4.3 would that be bad? Couldnt I just use the letterbombing method and all that jazz? Sorry if I sound confusing, it all makes sense in my head.

Also, thanks in advance :D. Keep calm and chive on!

There is no point in following the guide if you have a modchip (and don't want to use a hd). Just update to 4.3 and enjoy burning discs.

-Erik

redrocker

Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have just hacked with this guide 4.3e
and all is great thankyou no i am finished
can i format the sd card or do i keep all on it
my card has
apps folder.bootmii folder.private folder.WAD folder with cios
boot.elf
bootmini.elf
installer
ios36-
mmmconfig
modmiiguide
can i delete
thanks

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have just hacked with this guide 4.3e
and all is great thankyou no i am finished
can i format the sd card or do i keep all on it
my card has
apps folder.bootmii folder.private folder.WAD folder with cios
boot.elf
bootmini.elf
installer
ios36-
mmmconfig
modmiiguide
can i delete
thanks

Everything you copy over for the modding process can be deleted.

-Erik

eidrian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed this guide to mod a friends Virgin Wii, then installed Darkcorp on it. Thing is, everygame I try, gives me a 001 error except a few ones like Paper Mario. Would i be missing something or what? I tried them in Neogamma and it gives the same error 001. =/

Any ideas?

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed this guide to mod a friends Virgin Wii, then installed Darkcorp on it. Thing is, everygame I try, gives me a 001 error except a few ones like Paper Mario. Would i be missing something or what? I tried them in Neogamma and it gives the same error 001. =/

Any ideas?

Using neogamma with the cIOS's from the mod pack shouldn't give you that error (after messing around with some of the settings inside neogamma), I don't do disc loading so I can't entirely confirm however. You could try following http://hackmywii.org...2-disc-patching.

-Erik

Edit: Here is the forum thread for the application. http://gbatemp.net/topic/77938-generic-wii-patcher/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I don't normally eat there,in fact been years, but wifey took grandkids, and brought back a...