Votes: 135 91.2%
  • No.

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi to all, I have a 4.3U wii I softmoded with this guide, HB channel tells me it has base 58, problem is, I tried to play COD black ops and it doesnt pass from the loading screen, so I read and it needs base 57, I tried installing cIOS rev 21 base 57 but still hangs on the loading screen, how can I make that game to work? Thanks in advance!

dickydooda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome guide guys! Piss easy to follow. I've done a dozen or so for mates and only ever had one drama and that was a dodgy SD card. I have indiana jones so i just update via nintendo servers to 4.3 (unless they are on 4.2), run through the guide (I've added a usbloader wad to the pack) and then delete everything on the card except usbloader and the apps folder and copy the covers to the sd card. Bang! Done. Keep up the dedication!

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
burritoboy9984 said:
martinezgene said:
just wondering if I am doing something wrong. I just modded a Wii following this guide and my black ops is stuck in the loading screen. I tried 249,250,222, 223 and all the same results. I am on 4.2U usb loader gx v1 . I had this problem before and had to switch hermes to v4 and it worked. Will it not work with v5.

Try this yet? Should work with any cios with a base of 57. I can't say for sure however because I haven't played it.

-Erik

robjanssen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sentinel5000 said:
Hi to all, I have a 4.3U wii I softmoded with this guide, HB channel tells me it has base 58, problem is, I tried to play COD black ops and it doesnt pass from the loading screen, so I read and it needs base 57, I tried installing cIOS rev 21 base 57 but still hangs on the loading screen, how can I make that game to work? Thanks in advance!

Which IOS are you using?
Mine work fine with USB Loader GX 2.0 with cIOS250[57]-v21d2x2.wad
You can choose an ISO for each game.

majorpay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered to just say to the O.P., you rock! I was surprised out how easy it was to get this up and running. It's been in the back of my mind forever, but I figured it was too much of a pain. Homebrew up and running with little to no effort (just followed the instructions). Throw WIIFlow on it, and you've revived the old WII. I'm curious to see how SNES stuff works on Homebrew, but for now this is more than enough.

All I have to say to people reading the comments is FOLLOW directions. This is the most comprehensive and complete package/instructables I have ever seen.

cloie74

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK Stupid N00b question here but after I install the 4.3 with Indiana, everything seems to load FINE and when I try to go back to the Wii main menu or just restart the wii in the lower right corner it says 4.3 (USA) and then loads the game disk on its own, if there is no disk in it just sits on the black screen! My niece brought her Glee game over to play and I wanst here, the game asked for an update and they did it, now I have 4.3 GRRRRRRRRR Just need the USB loader to work so we can play the games off our hard drive, any ideas?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cloie74 said:
OK Stupid N00b question here but after I install the 4.3 with Indiana, everything seems to load FINE and when I try to go back to the Wii main menu or just restart the wii in the lower right corner it says 4.3 (USA) and then loads the game disk on its own, if there is no disk in it just sits on the black screen! My niece brought her Glee game over to play and I wanst here, the game asked for an update and they did it, now I have 4.3 GRRRRRRRRR Just need the USB loader to work so we can play the games off our hard drive, any ideas?
Is priiloader installed (turn on wii well holding reset)? If it is, make sure that you have the "Force Standard Recovery Mode" hack disabled

robjanssen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cloie74 said:

Do the softmod again, and make sure you install the priiloader with the suggested hacks enabled.

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am on 4.3, so need to use one of the games listed.. Do I need an "original"? Or can I still use my WiiFree to book a backup which is still installed?

The only game I have right now is "Smash Bro Brawl" but it doesn't work anymore.. I get an "unable to read disk" error, but Google is full of posts on this subject, as it apears it has something to do with it being "dual layer" (although my version only only 4.7G)

Jon

povinhodoze

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I´m having a problem hacking my Wii and I´m a noob with this.
I was following the guide, I have a Black Wii with 4.3E.
I´ve done the hack with Lego Batman.
I´ve runned the hack and installed Homebrew Channel and Bootmii.
I´ve made a NAND backup and then I started installing the apps.
I´ve installed the Trucha´d IOS slot 236 and then I was trying to install the YAWM Multimod Batch, but I can´t.
It gives me a code dump. And then i see those words in red and i´ve read it and then I put the SD card in my computer and erased the wm_config.txt file inside the wad directory.
Then I put the SD card in the Wii and I was trying to install again the YAWM Multimod Bacth.
This time I had to manually select the IOS 236 but there´s no option to select the SD card.
After I select the IOS 236, I press A button and then give me the code dump again!
What can I do? Thanks

Hair FTW

Trophies
XP
Country
I've made everything in the turotial and most of the games work fine, but on others (SMG2, Monster Hunter Tri....) it says "err 2108 disc Id" when running with the Neogamma.

What is the problem? Is it the cIOS?

dickydooda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
povinhodoze said:
I´ve installed the Trucha´d IOS slot 236 and then I was trying to install the YAWM Multimod Batch, but I can´t.
It gives me a code dump. And then i see those words in red and i´ve read it and then I put the SD card in my computer and erased the wm_config.txt file inside the wad directory.
Then I put the SD card in the Wii and I was trying to install again the YAWM Multimod Bacth.
This time I had to manually select the IOS 236 but there´s no option to select the SD card.
After I select the IOS 236, I press A button and then give me the code dump again!
What can I do? Thanks

I've had the same problem and all i did was re-do the Trucha ios step and then try the yawm multimod step again. Hope that helps.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
povinhodoze said:
What can I do? Thanks

Try doing what the above post mentioned, and let us know if that worked or not. Would be a HUGE help!

QUOTE(Hair FTW @ Mar 7 2011, 08:17 AM) I've made everything in the turotial and most of the games work fine, but on others (SMG2, Monster Hunter Tri....) it says "err 2108 disc Id" when running with the Neogamma.

What is the problem? Is it the cIOS?

post a syscheck, but sounds like a bad rip/burn perhaps... You could also post in the neogamma thread in the backup loader section, and get a more definitive response...

-Erik

povinhodoze

Trophies
XP
Country
dickydooda said:
povinhodoze said:
What can I do? Thanks

I've had the same problem and all i did was re-do the Trucha ios step and then try the yawm multimod step again. Hope that helps.

Humm.. But you uninstalled the Trucha ios? Or just installed again? Because i´ve tried in that day too to install again the trucha ios and gaved me the code dump.. But I will try to do it once more time.

dickydooda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
povinhodoze said:
dickydooda said:
povinhodoze said:
What can I do? Thanks

Humm.. But you uninstalled the Trucha ios? Or just installed again? Because i´ve tried in that day too to install again the trucha ios and gaved me the code dump.. But I will try to do it once more time.

No i didn't uninstall i just installed it again. Was a while ago but i think i had to do it a couple of times and it eventually worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol