• Total voters

Zonix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
use any title deleter to delete ios249, then try installing again (be careful not to delete anything else when using ATD, it is dangerous if u dont know what u r doing)
This worked, thanks for the help
smile.gif

By the way where is the Bannerbomb stuff in the SD card? I want to remove it so I don't have to press No everytime I go into SD Card Menu.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zonix said:
xflak40 said:
use any title deleter to delete ios249, then try installing again (be careful not to delete anything else when using ATD, it is dangerous if u dont know what u r doing)
smile.gif

By the way where is the Bannerbomb stuff in the SD card? I want to remove it so I don't have to press No everytime I go into SD Card Menu.

Delete the private folder from your sd card.

Zonix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icpmattj said:
Zonix said:
xflak40 said:
smile.gif

Delete the private folder from your sd card.
Okay, thanks
smile.gif

mzerok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just a quickie form me

When you get to the 'Choose IOS36 to start a stub removal process.'

Do you just keep clicking A till it stops asking if it is ok to remove the IOS?, when we used to do the any title deleter method I seem to remember only deleting 222,223,249 and 250, yet DOP IOS seems to delete a lot more.

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
mzerok said:
Just a quickie form me

When you get to the 'Choose IOS36 to start a stub removal process.'

Do you just keep clicking A till it stops asking if it is ok to remove the IOS?, when we used to do the any title deleter method I seem to remember only deleting 222,223,249 and 250, yet DOP IOS seems to delete a lot more.

I just pressed A on all the options given to me and it worked fine for me, but perhaps that section of the guide should be more clear?

sYndrome13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After following the guide, my Homebrew Channel was upside down. This post pointed me in the direction toward a fix. It might be worth tacking on an addendum to the guide for Wii owners who plan to use the Homebrew Channel regularly.

I'd guess that someone else has reported the same problem somewhere in the 295 pages of this thread, but, unfortunately, there's no way to search a single thread.

chazzers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so Im downloading WiiFlow right now. I want to have it on my SD card, do I put it in the Apps folder, or the root of the SD card?

longspeer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dchampi said:
I am doing something wrong. Can anyone help.

When installing cIOS & Patching the System Menu IOS with the Wad Manager I can't load all the wads specified in the directions. I can load all except the following:
cios222[38+37]-v4.wad
cios223[38]-v4.wad
cios249-v14.wad
cios249-v15.wad

I keep getting an error ret= -1035

Thanks in advance for any help

I am having this exact same problem. I feel really stupid. I have been trying to get past this for a few days now. I Understood the Stubs were removed when I installed the IOS36 in the TBR. Please help.

I think I am missing this step:
3a) Go to remove Stub IOSs. Allow the app to remove the Stub IOS by pressing A (it is possible that you have to select each stub IOS individually)

I'm not sure where to go to remove them. Is it somewhere in the DOP IOS MOD?

Thanks to everyone for any help you can give me.

Nevermind I figured it out. I guess it helps to use the most recent files
wink.gif

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
chazzers said:
Okay, so Im downloading WiiFlow right now. I want to have it on my SD card, do I put it in the Apps folder, or the root of the SD card?

Apps folder

sd:\apps\wiiflow

should contain
boot.dol
icon.png
meta.xml

veganjustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question, if anyone can assist.
I had a friend use the current pack on here, when trying to run DOP-IOS, it just freezes, it wouldn't work, so I gave him the instructions from here (http://completesg.freeforums.org/simplistic-mod-current-t133.html), including the TBR, and this wad IOS37-64-v3869.wad, since that is what looks like the only difference between the old pack and the new one, the new one not having IOS37-64-v3869.wad in the 'Modify 4.2' pack.

But when he is running the TBR steps, in the very beginning of the Trucha Restore, at this part Run Trucha bug restorer again
Choose IOS15 & press A. (Important)
Wait till it says Press 1 then press it.
Choose IOS36 menu. In there use these settings:

When he gets back after pressing A, all he has is IOS15, it it doesn't list IOS36.

Any ideas why neither route is working?

Thanks

Vegiboi89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help with mine, I got it working up to loading Ios 36 and then it freezes while loading, I've tried it a couple times and it keeps doing the same thing, any Ideas?

ade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since using this method, when my gf inserts the wii fit plus original disc it asks to update the system menu?

It's already on 4.2 so I do not understand? I would assume this is because I deleted other stub IOS files that I should not have that is looking for but cannot see?

Any help?

ade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
use the priiloaders hacks from my signature

I have a wii where I can use Bootmii as boot2, so I don't bother with Priiloader and would prefer to keep it that way if possible. However thankyou for the quick response. If no one else can offer any solutions I will probably have to go with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu