Modify and Re-sign Wii isos

  • Thread starter Thread starter masud
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 423,187
  • Replies Replies 928
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just disabled the protection in my PAL ISO of Mario Galaxy and it worked great! Thanks to all who made it possible!
biggrin.gif
 
Sonikku said:
Is it possible to put in the English texts from One Piece Unlimited Adventure USA into the Japanese version? Now that the freeloader is coming out, I really want to play that game, but I don't like the voices and the censoring/editing done for the USA version of the game.

I opened the iso but I'm not sure where to find the text files. Can anyone help?
 
Sonikku said:
Sonikku said:
Is it possible to put in the English texts from One Piece Unlimited Adventure USA into the Japanese version? Now that the freeloader is coming out, I really want to play that game, but I don't like the voices and the censoring/editing done for the USA version of the game.

I opened the iso but I'm not sure where to find the text files. Can anyone help?
What kind of folders and files do you see?
 
Costello said:
Digisven sent me a PM about DBZ 3

QUOTE said:
DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Special Edition:

This is our first hacked game release for Nintendo Wii. This version includes following features:

+ 19 tracks from the original "Sparking! METEOR"
+ titlesong "Super Survivor" complete vocal version (track 15)
+ japanese ending movie
| japanese voices untouched
| english voices untouched
| Multi6 and compatible with european savegames
| DragonNetBattle / WiFi still works

Hi, Costello
May I ask how to do this?
dbz3bc0.jpg


It seem they add some files to the game iso? (Am I right?)

site: wii-reloaded.info
 
Infinity-X said:
This maybe a REALLY stupid question. (And I mean really stupid.) But I can modify an original disc and play it on my Wii right? (Which is unmodded.)
Yes, you can easily erase and replace data on a commercially pressed DVD-Read Only Memory.
hate2.gif
 
SleepyPrince said:
Sonikku said:
Sonikku said:
Is it possible to put in the English texts from One Piece Unlimited Adventure USA into the Japanese version? Now that the freeloader is coming out, I really want to play that game, but I don't like the voices and the censoring/editing done for the USA version of the game.

I opened the iso but I'm not sure where to find the text files. Can anyone help?
What kind of folders and files do you see?

This is how the root folder looks: http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/425/rootdx7.jpg

For the rest, it's mostly filled with .bin and .aar files

I think it might be in the "event" folder: http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4999/eventbg7.jpg

What do you think?
 
hey all this is nuts i couldnt open my smash brothers iso , truca says error decrypting data...

i have the dvd5 version, could anyone make a .ppf patch for the #001 error? is that possible even? That would really great ..
 
You can remove the Nitrobike hack I posted. I changed UnlockLevels = 0 AwardAllUnlockables = 0 to = 1 and nothing unlocked. They are still greyed out when you load up or continue your career. That's maybe the reason that file is missing from the PAL version.
 
Alright, I get it guys. It was an idiotic question, I know. I said it was a stupid question but I'm only asking because it seems most of you had modchips and it worked on your and I don't know who here has done something and DOESN'T have a modchip which is why I asked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News