I noticed that with batteries and the OEM screen, you can see like a wave pattern in the LCD that slowly scrolls upward, not too different from a CRT screen on camera. Does the better power mod address this anomaly?I shoved a Color into a shell of a Pocket, added IPS display, USB type-c rechargable battery and more efficient power supply.
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2008
- Messages
- 296
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 338
- Trophies
- 1
- Website
- skrap-klan.itch.io
- XP
- 1,153
- Country

This is not mine, but I came across it today and thought I would share it - any mutant ninja fans out there? (also any turtle teenagers might like this too...)
![]()
TMNT II: Back from the Sewers is the best of the 3 turtle games.
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2008
- Messages
- 296
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 338
- Trophies
- 1
- Website
- skrap-klan.itch.io
- XP
- 1,153
- Country

I have to say I enjoy "TMNT 3 Radical Rescue" alot more! Both the first two games are kind of...too simple for my taste!TMNT II: Back from the Sewers is the best of the 3 turtle games.
I really didn't enjoy the first or third entries, The collision detection is just all over the place with those games. I get hit so much on bullshit stuff and can't pass the first levels.I have to say I enjoy "TMNT 3 Radical Rescue" alot more! Both the first two games are kind of...too simple for my taste!


- Joined
- Nov 2, 2008
- Messages
- 296
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 338
- Trophies
- 1
- Website
- skrap-klan.itch.io
- XP
- 1,153
- Country

Well, the first game is really a mess... It's more like a template for the second!I really didn't enjoy the first or third entries, The collision detection is just all over the place with those games. I get hit so much on bullshit stuff and can't pass the first levels.![]()
But I just really love the way the third game have that open world feel to it, and the game-mechanic where you rescue the other turtles to get to play as them! Just brilliant.. The hit detection in that one is something you just get used to, I guess.. Or at least, I did real quick!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 245
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 314
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 517
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 3K








