Gameboy Modding!
This group is for people who enjoy modding Gameboys of every kind. Feel free to post your Gameboy mods here!
Gameboy Modding!
Gameboy Modding!

Modded Gameboy Showcase

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jayro
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 314
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Likes Likes 7
I shoved a Color into a shell of a Pocket, added IPS display, USB type-c rechargable battery and more efficient power supply.
I noticed that with batteries and the OEM screen, you can see like a wave pattern in the LCD that slowly scrolls upward, not too different from a CRT screen on camera. Does the better power mod address this anomaly?
 
This is not mine, but I came across it today and thought I would share it - any mutant ninja fans out there? (also any turtle teenagers might like this too...)
FDmQvPDWYAIlnWr
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jayro
I have to say I enjoy "TMNT 3 Radical Rescue" alot more! Both the first two games are kind of...too simple for my taste!
I really didn't enjoy the first or third entries, The collision detection is just all over the place with those games. I get hit so much on bullshit stuff and can't pass the first levels. :rofl2::cry:
 
I really didn't enjoy the first or third entries, The collision detection is just all over the place with those games. I get hit so much on bullshit stuff and can't pass the first levels. :rofl2::cry:
Well, the first game is really a mess... It's more like a template for the second!
But I just really love the way the third game have that open world feel to it, and the game-mechanic where you rescue the other turtles to get to play as them! Just brilliant.. The hit detection in that one is something you just get used to, I guess.. Or at least, I did real quick!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jayro

Group statistics

Group owner:
Jayro
Members:
326
Threads:
38
Messages:
163
Photos:
6

Site & Scene News