ROM Hack RELEASE [MOD] Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition - 60fps

moddingiscool

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Managed to port redforge's (Thread OP) 60fps patch and get it working on update 1.1.2! I've attached the IPS patch to this post; Just extract the folder contained in the zip to your exefs_patches folder and enjoy!

(The advantage to using this over other existing 60fps codes is mainly that the UI runs at the normal speed with this patch, which I find looks nicer and is easier to control, versus running at double speed like other ones do.)

Edit: Somehow managed to make the UI "run" at 75fps before... whoops. Reuploaded the attachment to run at the correct speed.

Attachments

• XenobladeDE-60FPS (1.1.2).zip
    483 bytes · Views: 74
Last edited by moddingiscool,
Reactions: masagrator

AsahiMizunoThighs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Managed to port redforge's (Thread OP) 60fps patch and get it working on update 1.1.2! I've attached the IPS patch to this post; Just extract the folder contained in the zip to your exefs_patches folder and enjoy!

(The advantage to using this over other existing 60fps codes is mainly that the UI runs at the normal speed with this patch, which I find looks nicer and is easier to control, versus running at double speed like other ones do.)

Edit: Somehow managed to make the UI "run" at 75fps before... whoops. Reuploaded the attachment to run at the correct speed.
realize this is a monht old but for some reason this didn't work for me (on Ryujinx) : /

edit: nvm i'm a dyslexic who couldn't read the OP's file structure correctly :P

Last edited by AsahiMizunoThighs,

WibuSyariah

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I've used this but only the menu is 60fps, other than that just 30fps

edit: i dont know i supposed to use lin_nx.ini/Graphics config files too, it works now

Last edited by WibuSyariah,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated