Homebrew mod that removes miiverse icon?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
because miiverse is now closed theres no reason to have the icon there and for people who are OCD-ish (and no im not trying to offend anyone) may get real bothered by a basically dead shortcut on there home screen
Wait for nintendo to release an update and remove it :P

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because miiverse is now closed theres no reason to have the icon there and for people who are OCD-ish (and no im not trying to offend anyone) may get real bothered by a basically dead shortcut on there home screen
:Othat is a beautiful idea i wonder if i can simply look up the title id then delete it via fbi without issues:unsure: my sd is too big for me to backup on my pc (or rather my pc is too shitty) otherwise i would test this out myself

Wait for nintendo to release an update and remove it :P
sadly like the nintendo zone they wont

wonder if it can be made to launch the homebrew launcher
if it launches then yes if it wont boot at all then no

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: MKKhanzo

ClassyDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been talked about before. Someone said something about comparing the Taiwanese home menu to others because it doesn't have MiiVerse.
It was the Korean home menu if I remember correctly, but hopefully someone can make such a modification possible.

D

Deleted User

By editing HUD under HOME Menu filesystem, such as hud.LZ . It is possible to move UI's around by setting to preferred X/Y axis.
Tutorial can be found here: http://dungeonfire.tk
it has instruction for moving hud's on top screen only (custom icons colours for bottom), it should work for bottom screen but we haven't figured out on where the co-ordination setting is located to move icons around yet.

Last edited by ,

RikuKawai

Femboy Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
By editing HUD under HOME Menu filesystem, such as hud.LZ . It is possible to move UI's around by setting to preferred X/Y axis.
Tutorial can be found here: http://dungeonfire.tk
it has instruction for moving hud's on top screen only (custom icons colours for bottom), it should work for bottom screen but we haven't figured out on where the co-ordination setting is located to move icons around yet.
Oh did the offsets for HUD positioning finally get released? Last time I was messing the home menu some guy had found them but decided to be a dick and not release them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ