mod chip advice

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Zendrik, Nov 2, 2007.

Nov 2, 2007

mod chip advice by Zendrik at 5:00 AM (466 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Zendrik
    OP

Member Zendrik GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I know this has probably been asked to death, but the search engine is offline right now so I cannot search for older topic.

I haven't kept up to date about the Wii mod chip scene because I am not good with soldering at all. I have found someone around my area to do it for a decent price and I think I'm gonna do it. My main concern is which chip. The WiiKey seems to be getting some good reviews and a decent fanbase. But the Wiinja seems to also be a contender for the best. The CycloWiz was one of the first to break the Error Code 001 but is the chip really good. As a note, since I am not installing it, the difficulty of the installation should not be a factor in how good a chip is for this particular topic.

thank in advance!!

2. amemoryoncelost

Member amemoryoncelost GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm in the same boat and to me, it seems as for awhile, everyone was saying cyclowiz because of the updates. Well, this galaxy issue has proven a ton of people wrong about updates and to me, both seems pretty legit. I'm still pretty stumped on what I wanna go for.

What I would do until the search engine is back up would be to go back a few pages and look at the topics like that... This type of thread come sup every other day, so I'm sure you'll find something similiar