MM-LINX - Super Mario Maker 2 Level Injector

nstall the MM-LINX homebrew application on your switch, to install levels uploaded to https://tinfoil.io/MarioMaker/ directly to your Super Mario Maker 2 Level slots!

Very early release, please be patient and it will get better with time as all of my applications do :) Feel free to post feature requests and bug reports.

This is currently hard coded to use the first user profile. Please ensure that Super Mario Maker 2 is not running, and that you have at least one SMM2 save on the first user's profile.

For maximum compatibility and stability, we recommend that you use ReiNX or SX.

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

edit: 1.01 fixed sorting, press + to sort
edit: 1.02 added support for uploading your levels to tinfoil.io from MM-LINX
edit: 1.03 added file browser for installing levels from (sd, ftp, http, gdrive, usb, etc), search, ability to change user, translation (needs work), ability to copy files to and from smm2's save directly, themes, other stuff I probably forgot.
edit: 1.04 saving / loading is now much faster and does not overwrite your save progress; added columns for difficulty, rating, and course id; ability to unlock hammer and super flower on supported cfw's.
edit: 1.05 increased security, mandatory update. Cloud servers will no longer work with previous versions (downloads section will be empty).

mmlinx4.jpg
mmlinx3.jpg
mmlinx2.jpg
mmlinx1.jpg

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

Attachments

• mmlinx3.jpg
    mmlinx3.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 2,090
  • mmlinx1.jpg
    mmlinx1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 599
  • mmlinx2.jpg
    mmlinx2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 656
Last edited by blawar,

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi this app looks awesome, I look forward to using it a lot since I'm playing a lot of levels recently.
Just a couple of things
The search isn't working for me from the menu. Is there any way to search the name of levels on the switch?
Levels take about a minute to install is this normal?
Not sure if it's random or specific levels that I install, once I go in game I get a corrupt message for a few.
The icons for the levels don't appear or a few that do, seem to take a while.
Many Thanks!

Last edited by AceLighting,
Reactions: drrastovac

Vic_Vinegar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't posted anything in a while but I wanted to give a shout out to this app!

Downloaded it and installled it this week and it's fantastic! Very easy to use. Would recommend it to everyone!

Once course world's are able to the uploaded this will be THE app for Mario Maker 2 (if it isn't already)

Great job @blawar

drrastovac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi this app looks awesome, I look forward to using it a lot since I'm playing a lot of levels recently.
Just a couple of things
The search isn't working for me from the menu. Is there any way to search the name of levels on the switch?
Levels take about a minute to install is this normal?
Not sure if it's random or specific levels that I install, once I go in game I get a corrupt message for a few.
The icons for the levels don't appear or a few that do, seem to take a while.
Many Thanks!

Yea, a search isn't working for me neither.

Xizix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed and can't change the view. It's only text with no images. Even after pressing the change view button.

phil87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im on the latest firmware + atmos (neautos fork)
when I use mm-linx it doesn't show the levels saved on my save and any I try to download just gets savesd in slot 0, then any others I try to download go in slot 0 aswel overwriting the previous, does anybody know what im doing wrong @blawar

I fixed my problem if installed levels isn't in numeric order it fails to install so sorting it numerically fixes it, now I just restore a backup of 60 downloaded levels in the download section then use mm-linx to add another 120 to the create section totalling to 180 levels to blast thru

Last edited by phil87,

JankMaster_5000

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi - a few questions / suggestions"

• Search has suddenly stopped working. It was working till a couple of days ago but now there just isn't any search box
  • The level list doesn't seem to be refreshing. I'm ordering levels by date and in theory, a refresh should change the listing perhaps every couple of days or so (assuming there's a fair bit of uploading going on
  • The installation progress bar seems to have disappeared too. But to be fair I cant remember if it was there to begin with - either ways, it'd be good to have it back or introduce it
  • How do I inject levels I've downloaded from Tinfoil?
  • The GDrive link (a few posts back) - again, how does one download levels from here
I apologize if these are n00b questions or have been answered before. Cheers!

tglaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
I wonder if I'll get an answer here, but I'll ask.
I'm getting "corrupted data" when I uninstall a level from MM-Lynx and then open the Coursebot on MarioMaker.
¿is this expected behavior?
If not, any fix?

drrastovac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if I'll get an answer here, but I'll ask.
I'm getting "corrupted data" when I uninstall a level from MM-Lynx and then open the Coursebot on MarioMaker.
¿is this expected behavior?
If not, any fix?
Yea, there is no fix for that. The only solution is to uninstall the game and install it again.

Reactions: tglaria

tglaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, there is no fix for that. The only solution is to uninstall the game and install it again.
That's an awful solution xD

Well, I'll just have to live without removing levels.
This problem occurs when I download a level in a slot and the remove it.
As long as there's a level on that slot, I don't get that error.

drrastovac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's an awful solution xD

Well, I'll just have to live without removing levels.
This problem occurs when I download a level in a slot and the remove it.
As long as there's a level on that slot, I don't get that error.
You can try to found where is the location(folder) of downloaded courses and delete it. Maybe it will work.

Last edited by drrastovac,
Reactions: tglaria

tglaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Why would you want that? You wouldn't be able to inject the levels, and if you just want to download them on Windows, you can just use the link in OP: https://tinfoil.io/MarioMaker/
How do you inject them in the game if downloaded in a computer?
I did not understand it.

I see that you have a file browser but did not understand how to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong