MM-LINX - Super Mario Maker 2 Level Injector

nstall the MM-LINX homebrew application on your switch, to install levels uploaded to https://tinfoil.io/MarioMaker/ directly to your Super Mario Maker 2 Level slots!

Very early release, please be patient and it will get better with time as all of my applications do :) Feel free to post feature requests and bug reports.

This is currently hard coded to use the first user profile. Please ensure that Super Mario Maker 2 is not running, and that you have at least one SMM2 save on the first user's profile.

For maximum compatibility and stability, we recommend that you use ReiNX or SX.

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

edit: 1.01 fixed sorting, press + to sort
edit: 1.02 added support for uploading your levels to tinfoil.io from MM-LINX
edit: 1.03 added file browser for installing levels from (sd, ftp, http, gdrive, usb, etc), search, ability to change user, translation (needs work), ability to copy files to and from smm2's save directly, themes, other stuff I probably forgot.
edit: 1.04 saving / loading is now much faster and does not overwrite your save progress; added columns for difficulty, rating, and course id; ability to unlock hammer and super flower on supported cfw's.
edit: 1.05 increased security, mandatory update. Cloud servers will no longer work with previous versions (downloads section will be empty).

mmlinx4.jpg
mmlinx3.jpg
mmlinx2.jpg
mmlinx1.jpg

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

Attachments

• mmlinx3.jpg
    mmlinx3.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 2,080
  • mmlinx1.jpg
    mmlinx1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 589
  • mmlinx2.jpg
    mmlinx2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 647
Last edited by blawar,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this work ok with SXOS?
Yes. The author seems very pro-SX. I used it myself yesterday for the very first time, and I used it under SX OS. I don't see the reported problems of adding new courses (unless they are talking about the 10.0.1 FW and corresponding SX OS updates). I installed the SMM2 3.0 update before using this for the first time, and it works perfectly.

Haven't used it today yet, under the new SX OS and firmware, because I'm migrating to a raw partition emunand (from files) and I'm currently waiting for all of my files to copy back over to my sd card.

Sorry if this sounds idiotic but the download seems to only have images in the file.

Am I missing something? How does it work exactly?
What file are you talking about? MM-LINK is an NSP file that you have to install...

Last edited by urherenow,

DonDrapersHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol wut.... the download link goes to github. You're actually clicking on pictures of the app :rofl2:

No. I'm clicking on the github link, downloading the file, extracting the zip and finding only a readme and an images folder inside.

I know I'm a bit stupid when it comes to this sort of thing, but I'm not THAT stupid....I hope.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. I'm clicking on the github link, downloading the clone file, extracting the zip and finding only a readme and an images folder inside.

I know I'm a bit stupid when it comes to this sort of thing, but I'm not THAT stupid....I hope.
Click on the GitHub link. Go to RELEASES. Download the latest release. It's an .nsp file that you install with Tinfoil.

Here's a link that will always go to the latest version of mm-linx's github release page: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx/releases/latest

Last edited by OrGoN3,
Reactions: urherenow

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I AM THAT stupid.

Sorry all. And thanks.
Sorry, bro... thought you said the link in the OP was an image, not a link on github. I didn't know if you might have a browser extension that downloads pics into a .zip file or not, and several pics in the OP have a big "DOWNLOAD" in them...

Edit: For those having problems, I just tried again with a fully updated emunand (10.0.1), and everything still works. Added two new courses. Played through one of them.

Last edited by urherenow,
Reactions: DonKilluminati23

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Trophies
XP
Country
I did the same thing :)

Is there a way to get the levels without connecting online? Is there a package with all the levels in?

linuxbarista

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get gdrive to work with this. I've got it working just fine in sx installer, but it doesn't seem to work on mm-linx. Anyone have any ideas. I've tried leaving my auth tokens in /switch/sx/ and in /switch/mmlinx

blawar

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get gdrive to work with this. I've got it working just fine in sx installer, but it doesn't seem to work on mm-linx. Anyone have any ideas. I've tried leaving my auth tokens in /switch/sx/ and in /switch/mmlinx

I'm not sure I compiled gdrive support into mmlinx.

linuxbarista

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that makes sense then. I had read in the 1.03 update that you added the support. I recently started playing with gdrive stuff and for the life of me couldn't get this to work. Thanks for reply. Maybe we'll see it in a future update. Thanks again for your hard work.

falcorr

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Went to update this and there's no longer an NRO, just an NSP. What's the NSP install? It's hard to trust from OP.

DuveltjeDG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I try to start the NSP it gives me an error that it could not be started. Do I need an NRO in my homebrew folder somehow? Or just the NSP? AMS 0.12.0 user.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.