ELY_M Developer
    Developer

United States
    I refuse to install any nsps.

2. JadeX92

JadeX92 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    My apologies. How do I install this on my switch? Inside is only a README.MD file and a few jpg. Do i drag the folder to my switch root ?

3. 1NOOB

1NOOB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    thats the code tab , go to release , also this app hasnt been updated or maintained in a while , dont expect everything to be ok .

4. drrastovac

drrastovac Advanced Member
    Newcomer

JadeX92 Download nsp MM-LINX and put it in folder switch. After that, open tinfoil, go to switch folder, and install nsp MM-LINX.

Last edited by drrastovac, May 24, 2020
  5. WaffleRaccoon

WaffleRaccoon Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Super Mario Maker 2 has been SAVED! :yayswitch:

6. EvilMario99

EvilMario99 Newbie
    Newcomer

Lithuania
    When I try to download a level, I just get an error failed to download, failed to install. Tired to reinstall Mario maker, doesn't help.

7. Alkaiserred

Alkaiserred Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi all,
    I'm unable to download levels. i see them from the list but i continuously receive a failed to download + failed to install error. any guidance?

8. phil87

phil87 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Make sure the levels are sorted in numeric order like 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7....etc that fixed it for me

9. arabtm

arabtm Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    hi all. i want to ask,can I use MMLinx to also put/inject courses in "Downloaded Courses" tab? or it can only work in "My Courses" tab with max 120 slots? thank you.

10. MiguelRed

MiguelRed Newbie
    Newcomer

Paraguay
    When I press to search for levels nothing happens, any idea how to solve the search for levels?

11. Startropic1

Startropic1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Since this app hasn't been updated in a while, is there a replacement? For me, it does list levels, but I can't download any.

12. CrisFTW

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    What is there to update? It works fine as long as you install the NSP version. There is no replacement and won't ever be

13. Startropic1

Startropic1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well, allow me to spitball a little here: (I am a coder after all) I would improve the functionality a little by allowing injection into any of the User accounts on the console. It seems like there is also a need to be able to create save data where there isn't any to begin with. I understand that this homebrew is essentially a fork of tinfoil, and as such these are a little outside the scope of that design. The potential is still there, and can be built upon.

I think the biggest feature, (and the most complicated to implement if I'm being fair), would be connectivity with the game modes that actively fetch levels as you are playing, (such as 100 Marios mode), so that the game fetches from the MM-LINX repository instead of the official one.

On an easier note, was this homebrew ever updated to allow for custom "worlds" ? (Something that was added to MM2 quite a bit later.)

14. anothertemper

anothertemper Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Your best bet for worlds is to download the individual courses and design the world layout yourself. As far as I know worlds can't be downloaded even on the legitimate version of the game.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Injector, Super, Mario