Gaming MKWii + PAL Wii + Freeloader

rugdoctor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
To all PAL Wii owners who have got Mario Kart Wii up and running, online enabled and with the Mario Kart Channel installed, can you still use the Freeloader disc to do its magic on NTSC titles?

Explanation of any methods to enable all of the above to work work be terrific!

Thanks in advance.

trOublie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yes working here. btw, when i tried to boot MK for the 1st time all i got was #001 ! Good media in a good speed. I had to boot with freeloader, to make the game work (dont know why, but worked, no #001 after that, even if i turn the wii off). Wii 3.2E + wiikey 1.9s, online enabled and MK channel installed.

Luke NL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright. I need info on legit Wii users. Does a legit PAL disc block the Freeloader? Or does everything still work after MKWII updates?

Luke NL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you give me a link then? This was the only topic I could find. All the others are about backups and other stuff.

piepants

Trophies
Website
itspudding.com
XP
Country
It's most likely wrong. I can confirm (at least for the PAL version) that it didn't install a single update on my console. It's still IOS36, and still boots trucha signed discs (and therefore, the Freeloader).

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Just patch the ISO.

This uses NOTHING beyond IOS36 so you just Brickblock it. If you've already installed Brawl update, then good for you! You can play Mario Kart Wii brickblocked.

Sperenvanger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have checked the update like many many people before me. The update on the disc is SAFE. In fact, it is exactly the same as the update as "Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn". I checked with WUM 1.1 and the partition is exactly the same.

In short: The update is safe. This does not contain IOS37 and Trucha still works fine.

For morons: THE UPDATE IS SAFE! STOP ASKING!

nofi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: