XP
Country
France
kjean said:
I think Yummy take it seriously. Lol.

Yes!
biggrin.gif

& why not?
Haven't you ever given something/a gift in your life to someone/one your friend just because you want to thank him/her for having helped you?...
wink.gif

QUOTE(War @ Oct 6 2008, 09:51 PM) Also, youm're right, you didn'y say it wasn't hard or it didn't take time...however, you did say the following...

"Just one thing to add: i find very-very sad people asking money for this kind of demand as this part of the forum is dedicated to help...& as far as i know, help is supposed to be FREE."

And my answer was that it takes alot of time, ahrd work, and dedication to do these translations, and it's no wonder that the translators are going to begin to get fed up with it all and start asking for "donations".

I apologize if it sounded like I was flaming you, I really wasn't
biggrin.gif

No War, i was not especially talking about you!
laugh.gif

But some attitudes sometimes here are not really nice from a GBATemp member. I am more than conscient that a translation is very-very long to do & that there are a lot of projects "on the run". I usually never ask for something here, just take the opportunity of this topic as this game caught my attention!

I was just saying that if someone feel boring/angry or anything else negative with a demand, just ignore it!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: