Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
from Kotaku:

QUOTE said:
"First up is AWAY ~Tsuresarareta Hitobito~ out January 21, 2008. Sakaguchi is responsible for the scenario, while famed composer Nobuo Uematsu will be supplying the music. The game is developed by Artoon. Characters are created by Naoto Oshima, who recently did Vampire Rain. March 2008 will see Blue Dragon DS (temporary title), which we previously covered. It's developed by FeelPlus+ and is akin to the Xbox 360 version. Both games are being published by AQ Interactive and price at ¥5,980 (US $51) each."

For those who do not know Hironobu Sakaguchi is responsible for most Final Fantasy games till FFX and Chrono Trigger, he left SquareEnix some years ago and started Mistwalker.
Artoon made Yoshi's Island DS and the 360 version of Blue Dragon.
According to their website, FeelPlus+ is responsible for Lost Odissey.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Nice, the more RPG the better imo. Still trying to beat Vampire Rain, it's very tough and not very rewarding.. I do like it though heh.
I just read about an FF9 remake for DS that is confirmed... is this old news or what? Real?
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=38593739
They say it wasn't shown at TGS as there was nothing to show. Personally I'd rather something new altogether instead of remakes all the time. FF3 was valid as it never left JPN originally, but when will all this stop? In 10 years on 4th or 5th gen consoles will we still be playing remakes of the first 10 FFs? lol
Theres some interesting theorys in that gf thread about which devs are doing which remakes and in what order. Seems some are counting the FFs down and the others up.

Really looking forward to Lost Odyssey for 360 from Mistwalker though I originally read it was at least a 40hour game over 4 dvds, I read today on MaxC that 20hours of it is cutscenes UGH.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice, the more RPG the better imo. Still trying to beat Vampire Rain, it's very tough and not very rewarding.. I do like it though heh.
I just read about an FF9 remake for DS that is confirmed... is this old news or what? Real?
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=38593739
They say it wasn't shown at TGS as there was nothing to show. Personally I'd rather something new altogether instead of remakes all the time. FF3 was valid as it never left JPN originally, but when will all this stop? In 10 years on 4th or 5th gen consoles will we still be playing remakes of the first 10 FFs? lol
Theres some interesting theorys in that gf thread about which devs are doing which remakes and in what order. Seems some are counting the FFs down and the others up.

Really looking forward to Lost Odyssey for 360 from Mistwalker though I originally read it was at least a 40hour game over 4 dvds, I read today on MaxC that 20hours of it is cutscenes UGH.

The guy in the Forum says that it was out on this week's Famitsu.. Jeux-France usually gets all important news from Famitsu and post on their website.. found nothing there.. and nothing on google.. let's wait..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary